Huk rain gear

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh, so pick on the old guy eh?
pffft... typical biker

Sorry buddy, but I am afraid of DirtyMike, and his shenanigans, I sure wasn't going to pick on him..., Not sure why I dragged you into it..

- - - Updated - - -

when I get wet it means am having a good night

Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Actually caught over 40 eyes over the holiday weekend personally, so does that make me a member of the club again? I am a fisherman, who also enjoys a long, noisy ride on the hog.

I, in fact am heading to Red Lodge, MT in 5 days for the Bear Tooth run, should be a good 5 days of riding, and stuff.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have never bought anything Huk or even any rain gear. Dont realy care about getting wet. But this year I did start buying some of the over priced hunting gear. I still don't know if I could stomach paying full price for the stuff, but it is defiantly comfortable and convenient. The wife working at a sports store part time defiantly has it's perks!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
For day hunting the technical hunting close might not be need but they make life way more enjoyable if your spending a week in the mountains.

Putz ND

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll echo Kurtr here - a week in the mountains requires good stuff. Kuiu and first lite work as well in the boat as they do on horseback.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88