Hunter Ed Classes

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For those of you who have children who need Hunter's Ed classes, or need them yourself, now is the time of year where classes are mostly taught. Keep an eye on the G & F website for classes in your area. Pre-registration is usually needed or at least recommended to insure you or your child can fit in a class. Most have size limits.

You can either check the G & F website frequently or sign up to receive G & F news and you will receive periodic notifications of what is happening in that department. Just today I received notification of 2 classes that are beginning in Bismarck and West Fargo. Haven't kept exact track but I would say that's about 5 or 6 notifications of classes being offered in the past couple of weeks.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
signed up for email notifications 3 months ago when nothing was on the website just double checked my my junk mail after being told about your thread not a damn thing and now the bis class is full.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
signed up for email notifications 3 months ago when nothing was on the website just double checked my my junk mail after being told about your thread not a damn thing and now the bis class is full.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member

I can check to see if my dad has room in his class. Taught in Center.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
ok supposedly have it straightened out now and I will get notifications for hunter safety classes.:;:rockit

- - - Updated - - -

I can check to see if my dad has room in his class. Taught in Center.

That's awesome I appreciate it, but with swimming every night I am probably going to have to do one in Bismarck. luckily she technically doesn't need it until next year because she turns 11 in January and can hunt without hunter safety in 2018 for whitetail does. Her mom is going to take the course with her as well and I can sign her up for the apprentice hunter deal for 2018 if all else fails, but I am sure there will be another Bismarck class that pops up too. DM thanks for the olive branch though.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Sorry about that, don't know what happened. I get notifications from the G&F website on a regular basis. Notes about classes, news, webinars, etc. Hope it works for you after whatever change you made.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had alerts on and that was it I’m sure it will work now

- - - Updated - - -

Was pretty sure I selected hunter ed for alerts but must
not have. Who knows must have had a case of the dumbs

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
had the alerts on......still didnt get in in time in Bismarck. I hope more classes are offered in Bismarck this spring.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19