Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg
WTF. #bismarktribune

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone didn't proof read. Atleast they stayed on the east side of the river.:;:stirthepot

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
excellent
Best typo yet, to bad Leno isn't on the air anymore

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you need a duck stamp, to hunt ducks.....What do you need to hunt fucks? A tramp stamp? duck stamp<tramp stamp

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's crazy! To have given so much you in need of re-supply.

Last edited:

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's wrong with the women in Duluth that they have to come over here looking for that action? :;:huh Just another reason not to let out of staters in.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
excellent
Best typo yet, to bad Leno isn't on the air anymore
Leno actually is back on the air..can't remember the channel, but it is called Jay Leno's Garage or something like that. He and Tim Allen(from Tool TIME -Home Improvement show from years back) showcasing different cars/engines they owned. Sqauking tires, drag racing..looking under the hoods of some of their different mulititude of cars..etc..They highlighted muscle cars the other nite. I think its a weekly show. anyway..carry on with the type in the paper..I don't care what you say...that there is funny!:;:thumbsup

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leno actually is back on the air..can't remember the channel, but it is called Jay Leno's Garage or something like that. He and Tim Allen(from Tool TIME -Home Improvement show from years back) showcasing different cars/engines they owned. Sqauking tires, drag racing..looking under the hoods of some of their different mulititude of cars..etc..They highlighted muscle cars the other nite. I think its a weekly show. anyway..carry on with the type in the paper..I don't care what you say...that there is funny!:;:thumbsup

Sounds pretty cool

Have you watched the other show Tim Allen has on, I think it is called outdoor man. It is absolutely funny they way he pokes fun at liberals, and tree huggers, show is funny already, but even better for making fun of the lunacy in the American liberal left.
Pretty rare that a show is able to be broadcast when it goes against liberal Hollywood.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds pretty cool

Have you watched the other show Tim Allen has on, I think it is called outdoor man. It is absolutely funny they way he pokes fun at liberals, and tree huggers, show is funny already, but even better for making fun of the lunacy in the American liberal left.
Pretty rare that a show is able to be broadcast when it goes against liberal Hollywood.

His show is Last Man Standing, which is fitting. I watched every episode this season. Tim Allen would be a dude I could have a brew with, I think.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how he would look in a cowboy suit?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55