What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I need some wood working ideas
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lunkerslayer" data-source="post: 391035" data-attributes="member: 217"><p>What kind of woodworking tools do you have to use to make these projects? Because I can give you all kinds of ideas that are simple and easy to make since I once was a craft making machine many moons ago, my partner would bring them to craft shows 30 years ago, when at the time there was hardly no one making crafts like ours. Then after a decade or so everyone was making crafts deluding the craft show market. Unfortunately I don't have pics like I used to since the damn phone i have them on doesn't take a charge and i can't turn it on to transfer them to my computer. But I can give you the book titles of the books we used to come up with our ideas, because again it really comes down to the equipment you have to build these projects with. Oh and please be careful it can become addictive</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lunkerslayer, post: 391035, member: 217"] What kind of woodworking tools do you have to use to make these projects? Because I can give you all kinds of ideas that are simple and easy to make since I once was a craft making machine many moons ago, my partner would bring them to craft shows 30 years ago, when at the time there was hardly no one making crafts like ours. Then after a decade or so everyone was making crafts deluding the craft show market. Unfortunately I don't have pics like I used to since the damn phone i have them on doesn't take a charge and i can't turn it on to transfer them to my computer. But I can give you the book titles of the books we used to come up with our ideas, because again it really comes down to the equipment you have to build these projects with. Oh and please be careful it can become addictive [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I need some wood working ideas
Top
Bottom