I want one for those pesky flying squirrels of course

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think the flying squirrels will care if the ammo is rimfire or not eye roll

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
For shits and giggles,Saturday night fun,couple bubbles take a drive through north mpls in a can't be refused BMW suv car jacking ride with this mini gun hanging out the window,yeah baby,game on,

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For shits and giggles,Saturday night fun,couple bubbles take a drive through north mpls in a can't be refused BMW suv car jacking ride with this mini gun hanging out the window,yeah baby,game on,
And I thought I was bad making my Rugerr 10/22 look like AR15. One is done up with bipod, pistol grip, barrel shroud, and scope. I left off the bayonet cause i made it too long. The other is done the same except with a laser scope for the night time skunk raiders. Fun to shoot with the 25 round clips that attach together. Your fingers get sore loading the damed things. LB

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
And I thought I was bad making my Rugerr 10/22 look like AR15. One is done up with bipod, pistol grip, barrel shroud, and scope. I left off the bayonet cause i made it too long. The other is done the same except with a laser scope for the night time skunk raiders. Fun to shoot with the 25 round clips that attach together. Your fingers get sore loading the damed things. LB
Ha,love it LB,

Been eye Ballin ruger 10 /22 ever since I went to the shot show last year,watched a demo ruger setup,

Heavy barrel ,built in suppressor, spendy but slient,maybe this summer now that suppressors are legal here in Minnesota, until then critter control with LR 22 quiet loads
Does the job and doesn't cause neighbors to panic even though my neighbors are spread out,one never knows when a Karen might be hanging clothes or doing garden work then freak at the sound of a shot.my luck cops would show up.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nothing more fun than getting a stripped gopher running and firing from the hip like an M-60. If you really hit the gopher you feel bad cause you cannot do it again. I just like flipping them in the air. One of the fun perks of living in the sticks except when the FedX delivery driver is at your front door and you don't see him and you open up on a ground squirrel out the bath room window. That was funny and intense at the some time. Glad the guy had a sense of humor. The guy could have played professional football and there would not have been a defense that could have touched him in a passing play. LB

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh, and how can a full auto be legal?? because it's a rimfire??

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31