Idaho murders

FlatTopPete

Established Member
https://www.eonline.com/amp/news/13...shocking-killings-of-4-idaho-college-students

Anybody paying attention to this?! 4 college students in Moscow, Idaho stabbed to death in the same house in the middle of the night. Two other roommates on a different floor slept through the attack and were unharmed.

Cops are tight lipped about it but in my opinion they have absolutely no clue.

Anybody following this and have any theories?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I certainly don't have any worthwhile insight to the crime, but I have been following it. The cops in this and just about any other high profile crime don't release details because they can use those details to eventually catch the criminal. Be patient, I am guessing the a-hole in this crime isn't so bright as to intelligently cover his/her trail. It may take a while, but I'm cautiously optimistic the offender will be found. In today's day of forensic science, it seems like a person would probably need to do a little better job of planning the crime than what we've been led to believe so far to avoid getting caught.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a guess but the two sleeping downstairs that weren't harmed probably got saved by pure luck as I was told their bedroom used to be a garage and it was remodeled to a bedroom. Maybe the killer/killers thought it was a garage and didn't go in there.
Something strange to go to 2 floors to kill victims. Guessing the first 2 they killed on floor 2 were done and they realized that isn't who they were after? Hard to believe there was only one person doing all of this.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The victims were likely passed out, making it a bit easier to attach each person separately

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes me wonder if they did somebody dirty? Scorned Woman maybe? God only knows what happens at some of these college parties.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The two in the garage did it. they wanted to live inside so get rid of a few competitors and moving on up. LB

FlatTopPete

Established Member
2 of the victims were bf/gf so you know that they were sleeping in the same bed together. I get that you are in a deeper sleep when you’re drunk but wouldn’t you wake up if the person next to you was getting stabbed to death. Also the other 2 victims were also sleeping in the same bed according to one of the girl’s father. So either the killer was very proficient with a knife or there was multiple ppl involved.

There are just so many oddities in this case:
-there was a golden doodle inside the house during the murders that apparently didn’t alert anyone about the intruder
-no sexual assault on any victims
-no obvious drug activity
-no forced entry
-10 phone calls placed to one of the victim’s bf shortly before the murders took place. The bf apparently slept through them all
-college kids live their lives on their phones and social media and there doesn’t seem to be any electronic trace of a would be killer anywhere

*it just goes on and on. The more you read the more things don’t add up

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is the part that got me:
Later in the morning, two surviving roommates “summoned friends to the residence because they believed one of the second floor victims had passed out and was not waking up,” police said in a release.

Just before noon, a person called 911 from the house using one of the surviving roommates’ phones.

If i was the roommate - i would of walked up to the door banged on it opened it and seen blood called 911. I wouldnt of called buddies over when you already have a roomie with you. Same with the dog it was owned by one of the students killed -- you know the dog was in that room.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some of them victims had defensive wounds on their hands and arms. So if they didn't wake up before hand guessing once the first puncture, they woke up then.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
With over 6000 tips and a suspicious vehicle description you'd think they have some pretty solid leads on the 5 double ewes . Then again , you never know. If an alert fast food worker hadn't been outside having a cigarette the name Chad Issak wouldn't ring a bell.

"Investigators are working through more than 6,000 tips they have received over the course of the investigation so far. “We have quality information that we’re working on”

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 59