Indian Markers

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
if you want to speak the “truth”. Talk about all the native women being murdered. Talk about all the native vets who go without benefits or lack of, then ridiculed by entitled pricks like you if they resort to alcohol. Talk about ALL the residential schools that have hidden graves of all the little “Indians”. You want to speak the truth, make sure to add that in their with your “truth” about indians.
I grew up my younger years on the Spirit Lake res. Most mistreated women were abused by their own family. One old lady walked a half mile barefoot to our house in the winter time when her daughter locked her out. The same daughter that gave me cookies and coke when she was sober. If there are vets going without benefits it's because other gov programs cover it. You know how people without kids think they know how best to raise kids? It's the same with people who live miles off the res. You know what I am sick of? It's people who think they are kind by providing everything for the native Americans and robbing them of dignity, but that's the liberal way. This cast no natives in bad light because we would all be the same with complete gov support and no job. The natives are not the problem, the people who profess to like them are destroying them.

Last edited:

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
neither, just your ignorance. Does it ever occur to you that it might just not be “indians” shooting up road signs, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to speak the “truth”. Talk about all the native women being murdered. Talk about all the native vets who go without benefits or lack of, then ridiculed by entitled pricks like you if they resort to alcohol. Talk about ALL the residential schools that have hidden graves of all the little “Indians”. You want to speak the truth, make sure to add that in their with your “truth” about indians.

Native have the same opportunity as the White people have. I grew up with a lot of Indian friends. Some went by the way side. Others succeed and made something of them self. I never seen anyone force liquor or drugs into them. And have seen many privileged white people that were not successfully and turned in drunks and druggies .

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
rocks were also used as trail markers in our neck of the woods. I've watched for marker trees but never saw one. It would be fun to find one.

If I recall, There is a tree that this has been done to along the path of the Sibley Nature area on the south side of Bismarck between Umary and the river.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88