iphone repair - Fargo

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My iPhone 6 battery is weak and the external mic is out (Siri can't hear me).

Anybody have good experience in town? I already have images of this guy behind the counter talking about how it will take a month to build new parts.

2115719,9Y_D+MKnSm2lhGCiTusEco_SAdU_8LculaCPOv9nm9LRfXEvlZLprOD9Mx5Ha3GHNTcYybJh04GQPbBKSvfyoQ==.jpg

Cre8ted4us

Gadget Garage kitty corner on north side of 13th avenue from Scheels Hardware. Joe will get you taken care of and quickly. I've had numerous IPhone repairs completed including several screens ($100) and thumbprint reader etc.

REY_off

Founding Member
Founding Member
Epic Tech would be my only choice. Started in Bismarck, owner moved to Fargo and opened a second store. They're the only place I'd go around Mandan/Bismarck.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sell on Ebay noting what's wrong and somebody will probably pay you a reasonable price(fix it guy). Beforehand, order a new 7. The gap in what you get for the old one and what the cost to fix it will be pretty close. The ear piece speaker is vastly superior on the 7 and the water resistance is also nice. Just a thought.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carl from phone-n-fix (in the mall), James from I-care (downtown 8th Street by island park), or epictech would be my only 3 recomendations. I know Carl personally on a day to day basis, sent plenty of customer to james at icare and epictech seems very legit and used to bring us homemade cookies weekly.
The Ios 10 update wreaked havoc on MANY iphone 6/6s batteries thus are being warrantied via apple, but that wont help with the mic issue. If you have time; it wouldnt hurt to give 1800MYAPPLE a call and see what they say about your battery issue if itll save you some bucks, but prepare to send your phone away for 7-10 days and to have a backup on hand to activate in the meantime.
Pm me if u need any other help or advice, but mention referal from COR at&t store in the mall (to the 3 local places that is).

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31