It's a soaker

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
How much rain have you gotten?

We picked up 2.25 in last rain.
I'd guess we are pushing that again this weekend.
SE of Minot.

My new grass is going to perk right up when the sun comes out.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
We needed this rain like i needed a hole in my head. Most of tje farmers told me the soil moisture was adequate. All it going to do is rain all junee

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been hearing reports of 2.5 to 6 inches in the bisman area today already. It flat out dumped at our place. No rain gauge up yet so I have no idea how much.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
About 1/2 inch Up by Lake Metigoshe , The heavy stuff is just getting here by the looks of the radar. 20s and Snow for Monday, Yuck.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been hearing reports of 2.5 to 6 inches in the bisman area today already. It flat out dumped at our place. No rain gauge up yet so I have no idea how much.

In NE Bismarck we were at .60 at about 3pm. Haven't been home to check the gauge since. I can tell you Hay Creek was running bank full and lots of street flooding along Divide and south Bismarck.

north14

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gettin pounded with rain and wind in Upham right now. Way too wet already before this rain and 1 to 2 more inches forcasted for tomorrow.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't get anything in Mobridge today. I hate complaining about the moisture but with just dirt for a yard now and concrete I need to pour a little break would be nice. I guess if I had to choose I will take wet over a dry and we get dry here real fast.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I wish this rain was a little more into the area of the Missouri River system ... fill Sak up

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember bismarcks old mayor and corp are tied together. Next thing u know they are doing record releases.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
All that rain in the Bismarck area will help oahe we came up about 2 feet last week.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have had about 3 inches here at the house and we have no puddles in the yard or the fields. I think we were a bit dry. Anyway, with these last rains the Sheyenne has gone up about 3 ft, which is good and bad. Good because we needed some water, but bad as the water is now the color of chocolate milk which makes fishing more difficult. Given my druthers, I'll take the moisture. There are other places to fish.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow you guys are getting dumped on, we have had a steady sprinkle here on the western border, not large totals though. Needed it big time. The downside is the first batch of skeeters will be strong.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is raining like.a.herd.of.cows.pissing on a flat rock in Mobridge right now.easy half.inch in the last 15 minutes.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two cars are stuck outside my house this morning. They are building a new road so it's all pretty fresh dirt. Not sure why they would think it was a good idea to go around the barricades down a road like that. Both cars are stuck up to the frames it looks like. Not even sure how they got where they are at without getting stuck sooner. I wouldn't even take my truck down that road right now. Not fun for them!

On the other hand...I love the rain. Always heard my Grandparents and Parents praying for rain. Can't raise cattle on dead grass!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are cows floating by my house. This is fword worthy message I got going waders on just keeping the house dry. Will post video later.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It rained good here in Yates this morning. Totals later.

---------------

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't believe that Jamestown has only gotten 2 inches of rain over the last week (according to the official reports). Seems like it should be a lot more than that. All it has done lately is rain, and it was monsoon style rain last night.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is from my daily drive to and from work after just a 1/4 inch a couple days ago.
Have not looked at the gauge today but about 4pm yesterday we were at 1/2 inch from Friday and sat rain west of Mandan.

Attachments

IMG_5225.jpg
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 89