Ive got a theory---

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
After reading a report from residents in Quebec in regards to these forest fires incanada and our poor air quality lately...pics of orange air across the upper east coast,when Quebec air quality is crystal clear,me thinks this issues is relative to this ohio toxic train derailment, toxic chemicals unable to dissipate in our atmosphere after all can we get truth from our government?

Seems fishy.

Last edited:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
The sub implosion was caused by Biden to take the news off his son Hunter.
Don’t be silly…..however there are stories surfacing that they possibly knew of the implosion the day it happened and yet everyone was still “looking” for the sub. Do with that what you will

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are stories that scientists are recreating the dinosaur but I haven't seen a t-rex walk past my house yet, starting to think I stocked up on 243 ammo for nothing. Maybe they're in ka-hoots with the ammo companies to get people to buy more

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wall street journal ran the story so not exactly Q’s diary but whatever.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are stories that scientists are recreating the dinosaur but I haven't seen a t-rex walk past my house yet, starting to think I stocked up on 243 ammo for nothing. Maybe they're in ka-hoots with the ammo companies to get people to buy more
everyone knows you need a 6.5 man bun to shoot t rexes. 243 will just bounce off.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don’t be silly…..however there are stories surfacing that they possibly knew of the implosion the day it happened and yet everyone was still “looking” for the sub. Do with that what you will
Read that the Navy heard an implosion the day they went down….pretty crazy to think the Navy heard it. Did they not say something because of it being classified as to what the Navy can actually detect?

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Read that the Navy heard an implosion the day they went down….pretty crazy to think the Navy heard it. Did they not say something because of it being classified as to what the Navy can actually detect?
Not sure I want to guess why the Navy didn’t report it but to think they picked it up on technology they use to track foreign subs and didn’t report it to the Commander In Chief seems like a stretch. Point being there seems to be info getting out that they possibly knew what happened and didn’t release it to the public for days, all while letting every mainstream source run stories on a search.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
BOT,

Looking at the map showing hazardous air for all ppl,dakotas are not in the kill zone...

Today,the air is thick and heavy here in central Minnesota air gets worse ( if thats possible) heading east,neighbor has opcd,or whatever its called,he cant go outside without his oxygen tank...

Never seen such a shit show,no smoke smell either,eyes water within minutes outside.💧

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your thread kinda got bypassed there @snow.:)
Brother in Fargo has issues with that smoke pretty bad. My eyes water like crazy when out in that crap.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol,we went from
Your thread kinda got bypassed there @snow.:)
Brother in Fargo has issues with that smoke pretty bad. My eyes water like crazy when out in that crap.
Foul air to sub's....at least we covered current affairs on this thread.

Surprised hunter biden fiasco didn't land,what a pile of shit

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snow, I would look at upper level air flows, temperature inversions etc. Aviation weather maps will give better insight to what is happening at different altitudes. Train derailment was in proximity to Ohio River Valley. That impacts how far the pollution would travel. Look at old images of poor air quailty in Pittsburgh. Someone I know who grew up in the area related street lights would come on during the day due to temperature inversions trapping pollution below hilltops.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx for your insight,current air quailty warning in all over the ohio river valley, to east coast and as far west as western Minnesota, no air quality alerts for the dakotas...

Never seen such a mess until this summer.

Im suspicious of our government...

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanx for your insight,current air quailty warning in all over the ohio river valley, to east coast and as far west as western Minnesota, no air quality alerts for the dakotas...

I, too, added a tinfoil cape to my normal tinfoil cap getup. Might be in a full suit before long...too many things don't add up these days.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I, too, added a tinfoil cape to my normal tinfoil cap getup. Might be in a full suit before long...too many things don't add up these days.
Relax,take a couple pills,do a couple lines ,you'll be alright....if the bottle let you down 🤔

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member

Always be suspicious of our government. Of any government.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84