Ive got a theory---

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well last week epa and the folks from Palestine oh had a meeting the long term effect of this disaster,water and air quality will take years to recover,seems the extremely hazardous air quality pattern runs from centeal Ohio to chicago.

Further,after several weeks of hazardous air quality, turns out ,our issue in the midwest isn't eastern canadian wildfires after weeks of telling us so,infact now due to our recent low atmosphere stuck in a stationary front until last night,turns out the PCA declared smog from our automobiles.

Of
course,green new deal Right?

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a kid I never remember smoke from wild fires. Now the last ten years I don’t think there has been a year that’s gone by where we didn't get smoked out from fires somewhere.
Because the climate activists are anti logging, and any sort of forest management real world proven solutions. The problem is the 1% of insanity controls the 99% of us that are tired of being called racist, sexist, or anti science.

Its sometimes easier to just let the mother fucker burn...

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Because the climate activists are anti logging, and any sort of forest management real world proven solutions. The problem is the 1% of insanity controls the 99% of us that are tired of being called racist, sexist, or anti science.

Its sometimes easier to just let the mother fucker burn...
Agreed john,here in Minnesota, northeast BWCA,we have a wildfire burning right now,ive been watching from a distance,25000 acres of forest,many areas have been hit by inline winds,tornadoes over the years,huge swaths of downed dead treesin remote areas,no roads,just a huge tinder box ready to explode in fire,usually lightening strikes,but careless campers aswell,today current fire is under control,and thats what forest service is doing exactly containing the area best they can and letting current fire burn out,not much choice really.
Colorado central rockies is another accident waiting to happen,high country,just west of Denver, all the downed beetle killed pine trees dead since the 80's just a matter of time before it goes "poof"",few years ago boulder foothills burned for weeks,all forest service could do is contain and let it burn out,worked.

BTW,these fires never effected air quality either,so current air quality issues relating to wildfires is a stretch IMPO,i was suspicious from day one as many other folks were and still are,enter the feds and now they're claim of carbon monoxide smog...hmmm

All the California wildfires,seems every summer, not one air quality alert,never.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Com on svn--

We're back in the wildfire smoke...lol,not sure what happened to the pca smog alert?

But i thought by now svn you would've posted Hendrix " purple haze" tune....lol.

Thick heavy air with a hint of electric fire smell,odd no burnt wood smell,worst corridor of hazardous air is east of Minnesota according to mapping data ohio Illinois, most of eastern Wisconsin. Strange times.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Colorado central rockies is another accident waiting to happen,high country,just west of Denver, all the downed beetle killed pine trees dead since the 80's

Snow I think you put your finger on the biggest problem. These beetles are only controlled by temperatures below minus 20 degrees for at least two weeks. Im running off memory from years ago so exact temperature I mentioned may be off slightly.
Secondary to this is the liberal mind is again a problem because they fight against the logging industry utilizing all this dead wood.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure I want to guess why the Navy didn’t report it but to think they picked it up on technology they use to track foreign subs and didn’t report it to the Commander In Chief seems like a stretch. Point being there seems to be info getting out that they possibly knew what happened and didn’t release it to the public for days, all while letting every mainstream source run stories on a search.
The "commander in chief" is a doddering old fool, you think he cares or would even remember 5 minutes later if someone did bother to report this to him?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
So canada is polluting a large portion of the US, significantly detracting from peoples quality of life, yet the govt does nothing about it? What happened to the EPA? They shut down coal power plants for a LITTLE smoke, but allow this nonsense to go unpunished?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
If this administration isn't talking about it publicially they're blatantly hiding something while working furiously to come up with a national distraction.. The devil's army doing what they do best.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK.

Up until the last few years I also don’t ever recall forest fire smoke being a common issue.

I suspect something has changed, but have not heard or read of our intrepid reporters investigating or reporting on the cause.

There.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wait until you can walk around the Twin Citys and get a contact high. Its coming. LB

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If this administration isn't talking about it publicially they're blatantly hiding something while working furiously to come up with a national distraction.. The devil's army doing what they do best.
just in time for the upcoming election to defer all attention from the real issues LOL

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Com on svn--

We're back in the wildfire smoke...lol,not sure what happened to the pca smog alert?

But i thought by now svn you would've posted Hendrix " purple haze" tune....lol.

Thick heavy air with a hint of electric fire smell,odd no burnt wood smell,worst corridor of hazardous air is east of Minnesota according to mapping data ohio Illinois, most of eastern Wisconsin. Strange times.
I pulled the tune from the thread title. "Purple Haze" was a bit too obvious and overplayed. Still a good choice: Crank this shit:

FUN FACT: Ritchie Blackmore was ordered to play this show or face arrest by the Sheriff's Dept for inciting a riot. At the end of their set he spent much of his time smashing his Strat:

Or this (post "Whitesnake" Coverdale--same frontman ^):

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88