John Oliver on ND oil industry....

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry guys, this is the crap we see every day in Little Minneapolis. I need a beer.

- - - Updated - - -

Oliver and his ilk are not the "help" this state needs.

"If you think you've got problems now, wait until you see the solution."

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know why this has to be left as a negative reputation comment instead of part of the discussion we're trying to have:

"How dare someone raise awareness about the negative effects of a complete lack of logical regulation on oil and gas in North Dakota. Do me a favor and go fuck your self. The boom has done more bad than good, don't try and sugar coat it."

Okay, this is why rep should carry who it came from. I would bet most people thaqt know they can leave comments like this anonymously wouldn't if they knew their name was on it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay, this is why rep should carry who it came from. I would bet most people thaqt know they can leave comments like this anonymously wouldn't if they knew their name was on it.

OK gst, I think his reference to neg rep comment was directed towards the video, but I could be wrong which I have been before once or twice, oh who am I kidding according to reliable sources I am wrong all the time.:;:thumbsup

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
JO is just doing what Brits do. Telling others what to do with themselves. Pretty sure they are still pissed about us kicking the king out. Pansies.
image.jpg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't care for that ass clown and wish the topic could be discussed honestly and seriously. But I wish that about a lot of news and issues.

The part about the oil company not being liable for the death & injuries hits pretty hard. The official line of all oil companies is safety first but if you read between the lines personnel in field need to walk the line between results and safety, with the downturn this is becoming more relevant. Share responsibility with someone willing to skirt laws and safety and you start to worry about your employment. You find yourself waiting for their shortcuts and methods to bite them in the ass and hope it only hurts them in the pocketbook. Interesting times, makes for hard cold hearts.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's no fun going through what you guys are going through , The Memos start flowing from the office and they make it clear that the chain reaction makes it all the way to the end of the chain. If you get bored look up Tiger Mike Memos OR Edward Mike Davis memos. He was always sending Memos and a while back I found someone had put some of them online. Couldn't wait till Payday just to see what he would come up with next.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2010/08/tiger-oil-memos.html

- - - Updated - - -

I never met him but I heard some pretty crazy stories. He was the best paying outfit in the patch back in the day.

Picture201png-1.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess oasis is at it again now another brine spill by white earth nd.:;:huhr

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess oasis is at it again now another brine spill by white earth nd.:;:huhr

that will be $50 please. and would you like fries with that salt? frankly i have no idea what the big deal is. its pheasant season. just suck the shit up with a shop vac, use the GF mailing list that they give away for free an send a bit of it to every upland hunter in the state for brining their birds. 60,000 upland hunters can dispose of a lot of brine in one year.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31