Ken Burns

drayweb

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looks like he dyed his hair black. I used to like him until he came out with his documentary on Vietnam.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.today.com/video/d-day-75th-anniversary-ken-burns-looks-back-on-key-moment-in-history-61415493950

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ive mostly liked his docs. Not sure anyone does it better to be honest. I didnt appreciate the anti war shit towards the end of the vietnam one but i think that it was pretty accurate for the time unfortunately. I certainly dont agree with him politically but hes damn good at what he does.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what ol drayweb's angle is here but feels troll-ish. I would like to say god bless the D-day vets. Literally a line in the sand of good vs. evil was drawn at Normandy.

drayweb

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There was no mention of the atrocities that the NVA/Viet Cong committed against the South Vietnamese.

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I watched the whole VN War/Burns doc when it came out. Pretty sure the massacres during Tet at Hue City were in it. Whatever, the boys who went in at Normandy and all the other landings during WW2 deserve our endless gratitude. God bless them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84