Kids coloring contest

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Earlier this year I held a coloring contest for kids where they designed their own lure color. I decided to do an ice fishing version where I can hopefully get the winning bait painted before christmas. If you have some rugrats that want to bust out their markers or crayons, the attached picture can be used as guide. All submissions will go to dhcustombaits@gmail.com. Deadline is this sunday, dec 11 at midnight.
scan.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is cool dirty, how have you been doing. Busy with life a suppose which is the only way to be. Merry Christmas bud

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
Earlier this year I held a coloring contest for kids where they designed their own lure color. I decided to do an ice fishing version where I can hopefully get the winning bait painted before christmas. If you have some rugrats that want to bust out their markers or crayons, the attached picture can be used as guide. All submissions will go to dhcustombaits@gmail.com. Deadline is this sunday, dec 11 at midnight.
scan.jpg
This is awesome! cant wait to see what you get for entries. Please post them

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mrs. Wetter was just imploring me to give her a Christmas list because I’m so difficult to shop for. I can confidently say a custom painted cock lure would make for a truly merry Christmas. Time for a limited run? Mrs. Wetter will surely pay your asking price. After all, it’s a limited edition.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75