Kirkwood mall

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have wondered around that mall a little bit, picked up a picture in some art gallery once, and boat a chair at Ikeating, even went into some teenybopper shop with my daughter looking at stretch pants and girl stuff.
I have eaten at that steak place a time or two also. Target has received very little of my hard earned $, as I am not a fan of the French, and their stinky French wieners.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I may become a bismarckian if this job offer pans out, in waiting mode. I've noticed Dick's Sporting Goods north of town, never been in it, just curious to know how much competition it gives scheel's?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Runnings and dakota tackle are more competition for Scheels then dicks.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dicks is quite possibly the worst sporting goods store ever. I've been in there twice, don't see any reason to ever go back unless i'm desperate and on my way out of town on 83. Even then id probably just go to Walmart.

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I may become a bismarckian if this job offer pans out, in waiting mode. I've noticed Dick's Sporting Goods north of town, never been in it, just curious to know how much competition it gives scheel's?

If you watch their sale flyer's closely you can find an occasional deal worth making the trip up there for. I've used a couple of their discount coupons to by some ammunition but even with the big discounts they are barely competitive. I did get a good deal on a nice set of Leupold binoc's and a hard sided gun case around Christmas time and they had a hell of a deal on Remington Express shotguns that I should have taken advantage of. Could have got one with a really nice wood stock for $234 after rebates and discounts. Since I'm on their email list they have sent me several coupons for $15 off any $50 purchase. That's a 30% discount which gets them fairly competitive. The sales staff are pretty helpful but I think they are desperate because they literally beg you to buy something. I kind of feel guilty using my Scheel's credit card-NOT. :)

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hell scheels can be fine to work with. When I was in there today picking up my sonar I made the comment that I was going to get the autochart pro but figured they wouldn't match the price of some store in north Carolina had on the Internet since they were $159 for a chip that costs $249 and Scheels would have to order it becuse they dont keep it instock. but a phone call and a couple minutes and they were like no problem. I was impressed to say the least so I spent the money I saved on a lake master pro chip. Got to love a $1,000 worth of sonar gear on a $500 boat! Kinda sounds like a Jeff foxworthy set up....you might like fishing to much when.:;:cheers

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Other than the sw wing, aka the a scheels wing, what are you guys doing at kirkwood....what are ya a bunch of 13 yr old girls:;:;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33