Kirkwood mall

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Odd question but I was in the mall today I decided I wanted Arby's but when I went there that entire section of the mall is being worked on and I was just wondering if anyone knows what's going in there?

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi dean. Happy to answer your inquiry. Arby's in the mall is dead. It's now a Mexican joint. The end.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you saying they are turning a half a dozen stores into one restaurant? Every store from the Old Kirkwood Bank to JCPenney's is one big construction site right now.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you saying they are turning a half a dozen stores into one restaurant? Every store from the Old Kirkwood Bank to JCPenney's is one big construction site right now.

No. I'm saying that Arby's in the mall is dead. It's now a Mexican joint. The end.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arby's closed a while ago. A Mexican joint opened afterwards. The entire area will be some sort of variety store. Most of us will never go into it. H&M women's stuff.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's the thing its not the end because there's no Mexican restaurant either. Bdub do you happen go know which one just curious sense other than Scheels I've never seen them wipe out so many different stores to make one big store.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The last time I was in Kirkwood outside of Scheels, that Arby's by JC Penny was "new"

- - - Updated - - -

Are Musicland, Prairie Peddler, Osco Drug, Zipps, and Montgomery Ward still around?

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me know when Wards comes back, I have a lot of Montgomery Wards stuff that needs warranty work done. ;:;rofl

Last edited:

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
slim, do you get out much? must not give you a pass very often.;:;popcorn

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need to hand in your man card for knowing more about the mall and where stuff is inside of it than most women. WTF, DEAN!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
and a new set of underwear.

I HIGHLY recommend Taco John's fish taco, in a nod to the fish-eatin' Catholics. Yumm. Srsly.
Dirty, yes there is life outside Scheels. There is a nice GL Lund, I think a 186, in that central courtyard right now. Other than that, I dunno.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I HIGHLY recommend Taco John's fish taco, in a nod to the fish-eatin' Catholics. Yumm. Srsly.
Dirty, yes there is life outside Scheels. There is a nice GL Lund, I think a 186, in that central courtyard right now. Other than that, I dunno.

I don't like to leave the boundaries of scheels. I get scared of a roving group of african-american ladies that are known to put a hurt on people.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need to hand in your man card for knowing more about the mall and where stuff is inside of it than most women. WTF, DEAN!
Yeach been there so much I didn't know a place had been gone for a long time. Not hard to spot with an entire section of the mall walled off.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I woofed down a roast beast, small fry, ham&cheese, and small rootbeer. Hopefully I don't dutch oven my office all afternoon.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34