Land for Youth Hunter Available

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tagged out tonight with my bow and my daughter is tagged out for her youth season so I'm opening up some of my property for a youngster or two. It's pretty good deer hunting land by Valley City in the Sheyenne River Valley with elevated blinds and stands. It'll be available for the rest of the youth season for any youngster that still has a tag. Bucks or Does, it doesn't matter to me. PM me if you would like to hunt. This will be a first come first serve deal. Thanks!!

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good on you as always man! :;:cheers

rapala_09

Honored Member
I don't have any kids that are hunting age yet, But I do appreciate this. It's nice to see.
Thank you KDM

GSP

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very nice to see KDM. Good on you for taking care of the younger generation. I'm sure the stories and smiles will make it worth it for you.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is one of my favorite threads every year....you're a good guy KDM

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
No takers yet. Thanks fellas for the kind words. I do really like to see the youngsters be successful. Last count was 8 kids taking deer with 5 taking their first or their first bucks on my place. Witnessing the excitement, hearing the stories, and seeing the smiles from these youngins is a REAL TREAT!!!!! Kind of hoping for a kid with a buck tag as I have LOTS of horns coming into the stands. Nothing huge, but a good number (5) of 120 to 130 inch bucks and a whole passle of young bucks. Nothing is "Off Limits" for the kiddos. It wouldn't matter to me if they shot the biggest buck on the place. Well actually it would, that would be my preference. LOL!!! Here's some pics just cuz I like pics.......

IMG_0122.jpg
IMG_0183.jpg

eklindworth

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 12 yo son has his first tag this year for WT doe. I wish you were closer so we could benefit from your continued generosity for the youth hunters.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tagged out tonight with my bow and my daughter is tagged out for her youth season so I'm opening up some of my property for a youngster or two. It's pretty good deer hunting land by Valley City in the Sheyenne River Valley with elevated blinds and stands. It'll be available for the rest of the youth season for any youngster that still has a tag. Bucks or Does, it doesn't matter to me. PM me if you would like to hunt. This will be a first come first serve deal. Thanks!!

very generous of you . How much land do you have ? don't you have a gratis tag ? just curious, anywho, thanks again for offering this up . very nice of you

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 12 yo son has his first tag this year for WT doe. I wish you were closer so we could benefit from your continued generosity for the youth hunters.

Oh come on now, at 85 mph down interstate 95 its not that far away.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
very generous of you . How much land do you have ? don't you have a gratis tag ? just curious, anywho, thanks again for offering this up . very nice of you

My property is split up with nothing hitting that 150 contiguous acre mark. I already have a youth hunter on one parcel and she hasn't tagged out yet, but she has a doe tag. I only have ONE doe coming into the stands on the available land which is strange to me, but there it is. That's why I'm kind of hoping for a youngster with a buck tag. Still no takers.

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
I may have a youth hunter that would like to take advantage (15 with a bow and quite alot of practice). I will get your number from Clay if that is OK?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31