Larry Ellison?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I was trying to say is after watching alot of videos made by survivors of the fire many of them feel that something is really off about the whole thing. But I'm sure many of you guys know way more about the situation than people that actually lived through it. Right now there is a complete media blackout for 12 miles from the area. I'm sure thats totally normal.
Interesting take,here comes more conspiracy theories,

Locals in west Maui claim this ellison guy owns 90% of this burnt out island,his ambition is to rebuild all inclusive electric city,motels etc,bet he was insured up the ying yang,the few businesses he owned,like the only gas station and grocery store,gone

Further his plans to make this island self efficient including converting sea water to fresh water...locals are very suspicious.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not going to get into a covid discussion because that has been hashed out here for 3+ years. But at no point in my life has there been more wild conspiracy theories and seemingly smart normal people going completely down the rabbit hole and off the deep end then there was with covid theorys.
I can name a few offhand. All the Trump crap over the years and now.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here we go,the finger pointing is underway, lawsuits started, obummers name is in the mix, amazed not Trump (yet)

biden is mute...fema released $750 per family in west Maui, meanwhile biden money train,our tax $ of $2600 goes to each Ukrainian family if true wtf? Once again Americans last.shameful

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So reading west Maui updates....

Lastest conspiracy theory, because opha's house/ estate located in west Maui escaped this massive wildfire,the government used a military lazer ray,locals are calling this fire selective....hmmmm

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Today...maui's police are enforcing a gag order, local police were ordered to keep journalists away and fema is shutting down the local and national media...blatant cover up.

I guess vehicles having melted aluminum wheels and no damage to pavement has locals very suspicious, one journalist was accosted by local police to stop him from reporting.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So reading west Maui updates....

Lastest conspiracy theory, because opha's house/ estate located in west Maui escaped this massive wildfire,the government used a military lazer ray,locals are calling this fire selective....hmmmm

Is everyone saying this or just you dreaming it up?

I run a laser everyday. The laser beam does not work like on Johnny Quest or Star Trek. The farther out you go the wider the beam gets. I can sap a fly setting on a little piece of a Snicker candy bar and my beam is 3 inches square at 8ft.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dog,lighten up man,wtf smart guy, as sad as this horrific situation is I find these conspiracies entertaining.Maui wowie lives.

Recent as of yesterday conspiracy is a small crop duster plane was observed flying over west Maui spraying a cloud of what is suspected as accelerant.

More to come im sure

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7