Law Enforcement Appreciation D

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I paid for a few firefighters a month ago at the china buffet. Just had the guy add their bill to mine, restaurant was pretty full like always. I was wanting it to be anonymous, as it seems more gooder that way.

Haven't been able to get the law guys yet.

Watched the Fall of Minneapolis last night on YouTube, wow for an entirely different take than what the dirty media pushes unto us. Should be criminal.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
While I am hoping nothing comes of the "assault" charge, reporters like this guy are the absolute scum of the Earth. There's a time and place for interviews, harassing people as they walk down the street with loaded questions is a far stretch different than the type of journalism I support.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
While I am hoping nothing comes of the "assault" charge, reporters like this guy are the absolute scum of the Earth. There's a time and place for interviews, harassing people as they walk down the street with loaded questions is a far stretch different than the type of journalism I support.
That isnt a 'people', its a politician, and often the only access many journalists have to some politicians is when they are out in public. I dont see the harm in asking policy or political questions to them any time they are in public. Its not like she was a her kids softball game, she has security and appears to be going to or leaving an official function. He wasnt assaulting her, he was just asking her a question in a fairly polite manner.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I paid for a few firefighters a month ago at the china buffet. Just had the guy add their bill to mine, restaurant was pretty full like always. I was wanting it to be anonymous, as it seems more gooder that way.

Haven't been able to get the law guys yet.

Watched the Fall of Minneapolis last night on YouTube, wow for an entirely different take than what the dirty media pushes unto us. Should be criminal.
My buddy was telling me last night he is watching it was half way through. He said it is almost mind boggling and highly suggested watching it before it gets pulled. He looked into it and that is what happed on Netflix and HBO. I be there are a lot of people no wanting certain information out to the public

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
That isnt a 'people', its a politician, and often the only access many journalists have to some politicians is when they are out in public. I dont see the harm in asking policy or political questions to them any time they are in public. Its not like she was a her kids softball game, she has security and appears to be going to or leaving an official function. He wasnt assaulting her, he was just asking her a question in a fairly polite manner.
He was "herding" her like a damn sheepdog. You want an interview, don't be a dick and call her office. She doesn't want to provide questions to reasonable (not the gotcha BS he was doing), that can be the topic of your story about how she refuses to discuss her positions.

This may not be a popular perspective, but politicians are people.

Sorry, I have no time for people who use such tactics. Absolutely none.

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
We can tell that you attended a propaganda ridden college way too long. You have been indoctrinated by the far left. You need to study the Constitution of the United States before you spew your hatred and falsehoods!
Furthermore: If you think Canada is so damn great, why don't you move up there and maybe you can work for Black Face Little Castro Jr.!

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We can tell that you worked for a propaganda ridden college way too long. You have been indoctrinated by the far left. You need to study the Constitution of the United States before you spew your hatred and falsehoods!
Furthermore: If you think Canada is so damn great, why don't you move up there and maybe you can work for Little Castro Jr.!
They have a constitution of the United States in Canada?

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
We can tell that you attended a propaganda ridden college way too long. You have been indoctrinated by the far left. You need to study the Constitution of the United States before you spew your hatred and falsehoods!
Furthermore: If you think Canada is so damn great, why don't you move up there and maybe you can work for Black Face Little Castro Jr.!
#triggered

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I said this on another thread, we are at war and Americans don't know it yet. The United States hasn't declared a proxy war on anyone new in 20 years, and the ones who run everything are making sure that we are vulnerable.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84