What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Left Ear Fun
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="svnmag" data-source="post: 393107" data-attributes="member: 330"><p>The last buck I'll probably shoot in this life got it's revenge, reminds me of a good hunt with the boy and a great PBZ shot. I went prone on a knoll and the shot filled my "left head" with "cotton" for about two weeks. I still voted for Romtard. Years of "raw dog" drumming, headphones and car stereos lead to the result of that shot. I often comment to folks in amazement about their inability to hear this ear ringing.</p><p></p><p>Right now it's in the background as a Christmas Miracle. It's still there: Sometimes it's so loud I want to be in a padded room. The sound is the same as an unmown field in Florida.</p><p></p><p></p><p>FYI: You can much better "hear" a concert or your drums with ear plugs. If you have to shout information into a companion's ear during loud situations; signal them to close the "earflap" with their finger. It works.</p><p></p><p>That is all:</p><p></p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]OWdjuOodgH4[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>Pretty close. Not peaceful:</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]mik6yI0SSpw[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="svnmag, post: 393107, member: 330"] The last buck I'll probably shoot in this life got it's revenge, reminds me of a good hunt with the boy and a great PBZ shot. I went prone on a knoll and the shot filled my "left head" with "cotton" for about two weeks. I still voted for Romtard. Years of "raw dog" drumming, headphones and car stereos lead to the result of that shot. I often comment to folks in amazement about their inability to hear this ear ringing. Right now it's in the background as a Christmas Miracle. It's still there: Sometimes it's so loud I want to be in a padded room. The sound is the same as an unmown field in Florida. FYI: You can much better "hear" a concert or your drums with ear plugs. If you have to shout information into a companion's ear during loud situations; signal them to close the "earflap" with their finger. It works. That is all: [MEDIA=youtube]OWdjuOodgH4[/MEDIA] Pretty close. Not peaceful: [MEDIA=youtube]mik6yI0SSpw[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
8 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
30 minutes ago
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
35 minutes ago
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
37 minutes ago
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
42 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Left Ear Fun
Top
Bottom