Lets see your nature scene pics from the boat.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy was longer than the boat. I think the people working the boat tours said he was 17 feet. Someone must have been feeding him, because he will come up to the boat and lift his head five feet above the water surface and look you in the eye standing in the boat. Little uncomfortable with that.
IMG_5479.jpg

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
6 foot salt water croc on the Daintree River in northern Australia. (under the water right in front of the log on the beach.

127-6 Foot Crocodile on Daintree River.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Not a nature picture but still a nice shot of the Sydney Opera House from a tour boat in the harbor.

IMG_0017.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sydney Australia. The tower in left central part of the picture is a fancy revolving restaurant. I had the kangaroo, my brother had the camel. Neither one was anything to write home about. Neither was the Aussie beef if you are used to good U.S. choice cuts. It's all pretty dry but it is tasty after you finish chewing.

IMG_0024.jpg

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few Shore birds all along the banks of Lake Sakakawea.

This guy was hanging onto the side of a cliff.

gallery_226_61_4206.jpg

gallery_226_61_36699.jpg

gallery_226_61_38825.jpg

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
We don't need crocs in the US. Invasive large aggressive proven man eating predators are not a good thing to have. They NEED to be eliminated ASAP or some child is going to get consumed and them damn things are NOT worth it. Shoot on sight would be my policy.

sierra1995

Founding Member
Founding Member
Early Season Walleyes.jpgWalleyes from the tailrace several years backGarrison Bay.jpg Friday morning of the governors cup, 2014. We weren't in the tourney but were fishing that day. Both pics by Zjurl_44

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and I do a lot of boon dock camping from the pontoon on islands and remote shores of the big lake every summer too.

gallery_226_61_133136.jpg

gallery_226_61_165581.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think I need to remind anyone of what was going on here, we were floating right by the no-go zone bouy and then later on after we docked the boat took some pics from the other side of the dam.

First pic is neat as I had to get a shot of the down stream hills through the spill gate opening.

gallery_226_61_35585.jpg

I've shot quite a few deer from the tops of those hills. I have a similar picture from the other direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Did shadrap catch that fish or did you let him hold yours?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've shot quite a few deer from the tops of those hills. I have a similar picture from the other direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Did shadrap catch that fish or did you let him hold yours?

No no, he surely outfished me that day. We were looking for smallies on Audubon, and when we found them, he was like a little girl with an ice cream cone.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11