Live bait / minnows and leeche

ndoutdrz

Are there any live bait shops near Linton, ND? Looking for minnows and/or leeches in the Linton area. Thank you for your reply’s.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Doesn't the place at beaver Bay have bait? I know they used to, but haven't stopped in in a while.

ndoutdrz

Not that I’m aware of. The convenience store part of the cafe/bar isn’t open. It’s the owners apartment.
Doesn't the place at beaver Bay have bait? I know they used to, but haven't stopped in in a while.
I believe that the PK lure shop has live bait. In Linton.
Where is the PK Lure shop located at in Linton?

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that I’m aware of. The convenience store part of the cafe/bar isn’t open. It’s the owners apartment.

Where is the PK Lure shop located at in Linton?
South Broadway. It’s the best I could find. I have never been there. But there was a news article this spring that said that they have bait.

ndoutdrz

South Broadway. It’s the best I could find. I have never been there. But there was a news article this spring that said that they have bait.
Found it!! They were closed this morning but I was still able to get a container of dozen leeches and also bought a couple of his Ridge Gliders out of his vending machine.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Catch them when they're open for the Radish Cheese Wads and homemade birch beer.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 200
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74