Livin' Part of Life...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife was the valedictorian yet doesn't believe me nor will she look for herself when I say Odessa is in Ukraine. So she has the stubbornness of a half German/half Norwegian.

Last edited:

JIGN4IZ

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fun Fact: Odessa was also a papertown (planned on paper but never built) in North Dakota just East of present day Devils Lake. It was proposed as one of six towns in the running for state capital of the Dakota Territory before Bismarck was named the capital. Some Tuesday morning knowledge for you history buffs.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't engage him

Especially not in a PM...........;)

- - - Updated - - -

somebody can't find enough Cheerios to piss in over on the Politics thread so he's gotta get his fix somewhere

#axegrinderextraordinaire

I don;t think kurt is serious about the slot limit thing.........

Ya I guess posting a link to our Interior Sec. helping wash down and clean up the Vietnam Memorial is worse than pissing in ones cheerios over people bugging them fishing and Sconis........

- - - Updated - - -

#LHM

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you dirty whore pirates ever apologize to that shore fisherman?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not having another person in sight is fun i have been in pierre when you need safety glasses on so you dont loose an eye and f that stuff. Might be why i like fishing in shitty weather more than the real nice days no one else around

You know, I agree with this. I fish nights and crappy weather, sometimes almost on purpose. That way I'm alone. I agree with this so much that you and I need to fish together more often. Heck, bring the whole gang! Wait a minute...

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife was the valedictorian yet doesn't believe me nor will she look for herself when I say Odessa is in Ukraine. So she has the stubbornness of a half German/half Norwegian.

WTF do you mean stubborn? If you would just do shit my way, I don't need to get stubborn. ;:;rofl ;:;boozer

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
thats it. I challenge you to a crank bait cast-off. scores will be determined based on 3 categories - distance, accuracy, and walleyes caught. no other means of fishing are allowed. tie breaker will be determined at the bar with a tbd feats of strength challenge. scores will be judged by an elected NDA panel.

Tie breaker should be casting 5 oz BB's with a 8 ft snell

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could also be persuaded to join as a judge, for the small donation of one day of pig whacking. I'm from Bismarck so I won't pirate your Devils walleye holes. Also I don't mind fishing with a skater pothead or a guy who always forgets his gloves.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could also be persuaded to join as a judge, for the small donation of one day of pig whacking. I'm from Bismarck so I won't pirate your Devils walleye holes. Also I don't mind fishing with a skater pothead or a guy who always forgets his gloves.

If fishing with those jokers is anything like shooting with them, well, just don't cancel anything on your calendar for it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33