Man I hope Carson isn't a brown

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
A projected mock draft on the NFL Network yesterday now shows Carson Wentz going #10 to Chicago Bears. Even though he drops down a few spots, I do like that he'd be a better bet going to Da Bears than to Duh Browns!! lol:;:exactly

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is the most racist thread ever. I've got some news for you about Ben Carson, and based on the title of your thread, you're not going to like it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is the most racist thread ever. I've got some news for you about Ben Carson, and based on the title of your thread, you're not going to like it.

Haha
Excellent
I was thinking this was a Ben thread too.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a Niners fan I would love to get rid of Kap and pick up Carson. Then we can get rid of this head coach with this mickey mouse offense.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha. He hasn't coached a single down yet. Give him a chance.

Sure he did. Head coach of the Eagles for 3 seasons(I think 3). I don't believe in gimmick offense. It's why I like to watch NDSU. Power run game. It's like Novocain, give it time and it will work. Plus their pass game was pretty good and solid D. I believe that same formula wins in the NFL. Look at the Bronco's this year. Great D, solid run game and their pass game was just good enough.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://vimeo.com/147664206

- - - Updated - - -

These two cracked me up from the video.

download.jpg

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
#1???

OVERALL???

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/03/15/draft-wentz-goff-go-1-2-in-cris-collinsworths-first-2016-nfl-mock-draft/

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh COME ON!!! The Chris Collinsworth guy must be some no-talent blogger in his mom's basement.

[h=1]Wentz, Goff go 1-2 in Cris Collinsworth’s first 2016 NFL mock draft[/h]Free agency is starting to slow down, and the NFL draft is now only a month and a half away, which made it a good time to put together my first mock draft of the year.
Here is my projection of all 31 first-round picks for 2016:
[h=3]1. Los Angeles Rams (Trade from Tennessee) Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State[/h]While I’m only guessing that the team will be Los Angeles that trades up with Tennessee to obtain the No. 1 pick, I do believe two quarterbacks will go 1-2 in this draft. Every year the quarterbacks slowly rise to the top of the draft board. Are they the two best players in the draft class? Probably not, but as a GM you simply can’t take the chance that one of them becomes the next Peyton Manning or Tom Brady while playing for another team. Jared Goff is the better QB today, but teams won’t be able to pass on the physical traits that Carson Wentz brings to the table. Somebody will move ahead of Cleveland and get him.
Wentz is a powerful-looking guy. His size makes an impression, but his ability to run is even more impressive. He appears to have a top-15 NFL arm. Wentz might not be as fast, powerful or athletic as Cam Newton, but at 6-foot-5 and 237 pounds, Cam is not an unfair comparison for him. Wentz has a lot to learn making the huge jump from North Dakota State to the NFL, but his talent is undeniable. His arm strength and athleticism allows him to make the off-balance throws necessary in the NFL. I worry about his release quickness — there may be a little loop in his throwing motion — but Wentz possesses too many positives to not be taken at No. 1.
[h=3]2. Cleveland Browns: Jared Goff, QB, California[/h]Goff is the more NFL-ready quarterback right now. His movement skills inside the pocket are very impressive. He can read defenses, make off-balance throws, and think his way around the football field. Much like Jay Cutler, Goff had to play against better competition with lesser talent around him. Goff is not as physically impressive as Wentz — he is skinny, has small hands, and his arm strength doesn’t compare, but he is a very impressive QB whose skills are obvious on tape. Arm strength aside, his movement within the pocket and his creative throws remind me of Aaron Rodgers. While the combination of bad weather and small hands would scare me, I believe Cleveland has to take him here. Unless they’re willing to negotiate against themselves to trade up, they will probably land their second choice at QB. It all boils down to this: Is Cleveland willing to pass on better players in the draft to address the position they need most?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
He should be safe I don't see them picking up a second QB that high in the draft.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Browns will still draft Wentz at #2. RGIII is a stopgap. If he plays well Wentz gets to be groomed for a year and then they have trade bait.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wentz is doomed. And by "doomed" I mean 2nd overall in the NFL draft, which is strange.

[h=1]Wentz does triple crown of NFL workouts with impressive throws in Fargodome[/h]FARGO – The 65 throws from Carson Wentz were in the books Thursday, March 24, and the players at North Dakota State's annual football Pro Day were finishing their testing when NFL analyst Ron Jaworski approached Cleveland Browns head coach Hue Jackson and asked him his thoughts on how it went with Wentz. The response was short and sweet.
"Oh my God," Jackson said, according to Jaworski.

...sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

I sigh for two reasons: the content of the story and the poor sentence structure of the article. Ouch.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38