Reporter left with PTSD after firing AR

aron

Founding Member
Founding Member
This comment he received in his follow up article sums it up pretty good.

"Hey there Cupcake!" wrote Gary Haney. "I have never subscribed to the idea of 'gender confusion,' but after reading your article on the AR-15, I'm a believer because there is no way you and I are the same gender. You should surrender your testicles to the Department of Girlymen. I'm not sure where it's located, but your girlfriend Barack does!"

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow wtf, there really isnt even words for this level of pussifaction

I do wonder how a ar15 felt like a bazooka
was he holding it above his shoulder trying to blow up tanks??
i dont see how a 5.56 semi auto can compare to a shoulder launched anti armor rocket.

There is a a word it's called kuntzmanning.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is an insult to the men and women who have fought for our country and are suffering from PTSD. The sad part is this guy probably has or will have children that he will raise the same way and they will end up being even bigger sally's than this dude.

Nevermind, two dudes cannot have children I am almost sure this guy is into dudes, just from reading this.

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have PTSD from getting beaten up by the upper class men when I was in 8th grade. Where do I collect my disability check and go fishing every day?

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is an insult to the men and women who have fought for our country and are suffering from PTSD. The sad part is this guy probably has or will have children that he will raise the same way and they will end up being even bigger sally's than this dude.

Nevermind, two dudes cannot have children I am almost sure this guy is into dudes, just from reading this.

Nope thell adopt a still screw up a child.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
DO NOT Id yourself with PTSD or any other personal problem to the VA. You will be reported to the FBI and labeled "hot" on your next ATTEMPTED gun purchase. I can't believe this hasn't been discussed previously on here.

Last edited:

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also have PTSD because some mean looking guy gave me a look I didn't like today. I don't know what I did, but that person in the sesame street painting was looking right at me. He was in a garbage can and everything. Scared me to death. I had to call in sick today, haven barely got out from under the covers. I'm so shook up. :::

Seriously though, these anti-gun morons. Agreed with the previous posts about comparing this to somebody with an actual case of PTSD is ridiculous. What really pisses me off, is when some libtard who doesn't know a thing about firearms describes them this way in an article. Compared to a bazooka?? Really?? Just a moment ago you didn't know or what to except when shooting an AR and now you are an expert on Bazooka ballistics and recoil capabilities? This article is so irresponsible on so many levels. Unfortunately it's the writing like this that will scare others, the kind that don't have fire arm experience, or common sense(liberals) into thinking they should all be banned. People that are uneducated on the topic will think "hey, that bazooka, scary, thing can kill everything, we must ban all of them!!".

This author should be ashamed of himself to make the PTSD comparison, and should really look at the supposed facts he is portraying. Christ, I'm only 145lbs soaking wet and I can fire off 400 rounds of .223 and my shoulder isn't bruised. All liberal lies. ;:;rant

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have PTSD from getting kicked of fishing buddy, can I sue for their new chat room? I need a place to park a vagina

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
in other news...

tumblr_o8jccrUC9W1qzomoco1_r1_500.gif

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

THE FOLLOW UP ARTICLE IS INFINITELY MORE PATHETIC THAN THE FIRST ONE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Besides, if masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity."

You sure do! Hahahahaha!

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got so pissed off I email the asshat

Mr. Kentzman,

I read your article and your follow up article on your first experience with an AR15. While on one hand I appreciate you trying something prior to commenting on it, but I feel you went in with a pre-conceived notion and didn't think before you sent out your article (much like typing up an angry email and sending it before sanity checking it, which you did with your follow up article). You went in to this experience only to convince yourself of your agenda.

Your use of the term PTSD is totally unacceptable. You should be fully and totally disgraced. Do you know any solders? I have friends and family that have served. One being a 50 cal gunner on a Humvee during the initial Afgan campaign, a cousin that was hit with an IED during a convey. You should be ashamed.

You indicate that you had an ex-lawman (european) give you the access to the shooting range and firearm. Either you are lying or he purposely wanted to see you have issues. First, shells flying across your face. You would have to be firing a firearm that is not proper for you. i.e. right handed gun shooting from the left side. You should not be having brass cross your line of vision. You never mentioned eye protection, I would assume you had a debrief from the "expert". Continuing with this, you have bruising to your shoulder. I again think you are lying or improperly shown. The recoil of an ar 15 (223/5.56) is barely enough to be felt let alone cause bruising. Regardless of the amount of recoil, a demonstration of properly mounting a firearm should have been given. You indicate shooting pistols, but nothing regarding a long rifle (an AR15 is nothing more than a semi auto long rifle). You should have been properly prepared by your"expert".

So you have never shot an AR15, but are an expert suddenly on the recoil and operation of a "bazooka"?

Were you firing this gun in a metal tube to make it sound like a cannon? The only thing I have heard is a metal tune of the recoil spring. Again, your "expert" should have provided you proper ear protection. Winter ear muffs do not count.

I challenge you to shoot a 20 or 12 gauge shot gun. These are also known as scatter guns commonly used for fowl hunting.

Last but not least, there is a reason other gun shops turned you down. You were provided access to a shop by a foreigner pushing his personal beliefs. As yourself how many times Europe has had to have their asses saved from the US and then ask if we want the same rules as them.

The summation of your article has me believing you fabricated the entire thing to push your anti-gun agenda. Your "article" is a disgrace to writing and to professional journalism. Your outright wrongs should be corrected and give a public apology for idiocy.

Get a Clue,
Vern

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got so pissed off I email the asshat

Mr. Kentzman,

I read your article and your follow up article on your first experience with an AR15. While on one hand I appreciate you trying something prior to commenting on it, but I feel you went in with a pre-conceived notion and didn't think before you sent out your article (much like typing up an angry email and sending it before sanity checking it, which you did with your follow up article). You went in to this experience only to convince yourself of your agenda.

Your use of the term PTSD is totally unacceptable. You should be fully and totally disgraced. Do you know any solders? I have friends and family that have served. One being a 50 cal gunner on a Humvee during the initial Afgan campaign, a cousin that was hit with an IED during a convey. You should be ashamed.

You indicate that you had an ex-lawman (european) give you the access to the shooting range and firearm. Either you are lying or he purposely wanted to see you have issues. First, shells flying across your face. You would have to be firing a firearm that is not proper for you. i.e. right handed gun shooting from the left side. You should not be having brass cross your line of vision. You never mentioned eye protection, I would assume you had a debrief from the "expert". Continuing with this, you have bruising to your shoulder. I again think you are lying or improperly shown. The recoil of an ar 15 (223/5.56) is barely enough to be felt let alone cause bruising. Regardless of the amount of recoil, a demonstration of properly mounting a firearm should have been given. You indicate shooting pistols, but nothing regarding a long rifle (an AR15 is nothing more than a semi auto long rifle). You should have been properly prepared by your"expert".

So you have never shot an AR15, but are an expert suddenly on the recoil and operation of a "bazooka"?

Were you firing this gun in a metal tube to make it sound like a cannon? The only thing I have heard is a metal tune of the recoil spring. Again, your "expert" should have provided you proper ear protection. Winter ear muffs do not count.

I challenge you to shoot a 20 or 12 gauge shot gun. These are also known as scatter guns commonly used for fowl hunting.

Last but not least, there is a reason other gun shops turned you down. You were provided access to a shop by a foreigner pushing his personal beliefs. As yourself how many times Europe has had to have their asses saved from the US and then ask if we want the same rules as them.

The summation of your article has me believing you fabricated the entire thing to push your anti-gun agenda. Your "article" is a disgrace to writing and to professional journalism. Your outright wrongs should be corrected and give a public apology for idiocy.

Get a Clue,
Vern

Please let us know if there is some kind of response.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought the articles were hilarious. I can't believe a human with a pair of nuts would actually think that, let alone write it for the whole world to see. If your that big of a panzie at least keep it a secret.

That article was the definition of the Democratic party and the reason we are screwed to no end.

D-Racer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome job Yoby....a very well constructed letter to someone who obviously doesn't have a clue.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
DO NOT Id yourself with PTSD or any other personal problem to the VA. You will be reported to the FBI and labeled "hot" on your next ATTEMPTED gun purchase. I can't believe this hasn't been discussed previously on here.
Not only at the VA, I had a doctors appointment a couple months ago to get a chest pain checked out. I was given a questionare asking what I thought were rather odd questions. Such as have you had feelings of suicide or hurting others or paranoid feelings, on and on and on. Basically questions about my mental state. Thought that was a bit strange going in for a pain in my chest. Be careful how you answer those questions is all I got to say. It might come back and bite you in the ass.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84