Man I hope Carson isn't a brown

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Best news for Carson fans. RG3 is a great QB that should get another chance plus gives Wentz some time to learn

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Please not the Browns. Any place but Cleveland. Forget having to play in that organization.... can you imagine having to live in that God forsaken place? Growing up in Bismarck, playing college ball in fargo, then moving to Cleveland would literally feel like hell on earth. I might actually cry if he ends up a Cleveland Brown. :(

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
browns just signed rg3, and need a ton of players... i think they trade back and get another pick or 2, or maybe a pick and a player too...

dallas, rams or ???

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Please not the Browns. Any place but Cleveland. Forget having to play in that organization.... can you imagine having to live in that God forsaken place? Growing up in Bismarck, playing college ball in fargo, then moving to Cleveland would literally feel like hell on earth. I might actually cry if he ends up a Cleveland Brown. :(

There's always a silver lining: all he needs is 1 ESPN interview saying, "I love deer hunting. I just hope I get a chance to hunt an OH bruiser." Autograph a jersey or two and he's got a place to hang his stand within driving distance of his Cleveland shitnest

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
When will this be decided? He's a great kid but to be honest I am suffering from severe over-coverage of this story by local media.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
When will this be decided? He's a great kid but to be honest I am suffering from severe over-coverage of this story by local media.

NFL draft is 4/28. Going to be awhile. I don't watch much TV but I've been turning on ESPN here and there. They love them some Wentz.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
browns just signed rg3, and need a ton of players... i think they trade back and get another pick or 2, or maybe a pick and a player too...

dallas, rams or ???

this is the brown eyes we're talking about here, logic need not apply. I could absolutely see them drafting carson and go into the season with a "QB controversy"

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
my thought is Cleveland and rgIII will get hurt within the first 3 games and wentz will get throwing to the wolves.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
NFL draft is 4/28. Going to be awhile. I don't watch much TV but I've been turning on ESPN here and there. They love them some Wentz.

TV, radio, interweb, newspaper, ham radio, carrier pigeon, smoke signals... Plz make it stop.

- - - Updated - - -

NDA, the Facebook, blah blah blah

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
my thought is Cleveland and rgIII will get hurt within the first 3 games and wentz will get throwing to the wolves.

.....get sacked a bunch, throw too many INT's, get traded next year as a backup and fade away into irrelevancy

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
RG III is not a pocket passer nor will he ever be. He is nervous as a whore in church if he can't run or throw the ball quick.
No way Carson will drop to 10th pick unless he gets injured before the draft.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just don't hope the eagles sneak up and snag him. Don't know what it is, but I cannot stand Philly.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy on TV was saying he thinks Cleveland might be bluffing on Wentz, using their draft position and interest in Wentz as bait to pick up more draft picks from other teams who want him.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40