Memorial Day Plans

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing and yard work Saturday and Sunday. Monday is memorial day services for this guy haven't missed one in the last 8 years and not going to start now.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gonna try n fish around the area...by myself, might hit couple of places..missouri river, cottonwood lake..........I'm the guy nobody wants around....lol....guess I'll make the best of it.....

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I plan on remembering all the brothers who fought with me in that SHITHOLE called afghanistan. Then I'm going to toast their sacrifice. The rest of the weekend really takes a back seat.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
work.... you guys all suck.... on the plus side HOLIDAY PAY!

ssmckeeves

Founding Member
Founding Member
bbqing and festivities around home:;:cheers..... the lakes are a zoo on the holidays...ill go the following weekend

BluePlater

Founding Member
Founding Member
I plan on remembering all the brothers who fought with me in that SHITHOLE called afghanistan. Then I'm going to toast their sacrifice. The rest of the weekend really takes a back seat.

Thank you for your service KDM. As many plan a long weekend, we must remember what Memorial Day is all about...

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you been to the memorial service at the veterans cemetery in Mandan? My parents and I go every year. It's pretty amazing.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be working...bummer. Can't remember the last time I got to actually go do something on MM. Wished I was in AZ with the family. Branding cattle then Roosevelt lake for dinner plate size crappies! Gonna make the best of it tho. ;)

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be in Bis at the motocross races watching the kid and fishign the river in the evenings. Maybe hit sak on Monday.
Hope the weather holds up!
Have fun everyone!

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are heading over to MN to put up some deer stands.

Thanks to all who have served this great country to preserve our freedoms ;:;bowdown

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Plan on going to Sak east end to hopefully post a report on Tues. Pay respect to the fallen on Monday and remember the sacrifice people made for Me.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doing a little fishing, a few house projects for my mom, and having our annual fish fry on Sunday. Should be a good weekend with family around.

Thompson460

Founding Member
Founding Member
heading to the campground and hopefully try out the fishing on devils lake. hopefully it stays dry or else :;:cheers

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you been to the memorial service at the veterans cemetery in Mandan? My parents and I go every year. It's pretty amazing.

Still to close to home I guess. I don't know if I could handle that or not.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Invading dirtymike's home like a hobo squatter and forcing him to take me fishing. Should be fun.... for me:;:muahaha

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spend 3 days at Indian Hills but might make a drive nw and try New Town area one day
Depends on how the mid lake fishes I guess

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have to make food for a benefit on Saturday, taking off for state softball in Dickinson on Saturday afternoon. Sister in law plays for West Fargo. Heading to Fargo after the games and will be there til Monday morning then headed back across the state back to work, taking sure I take time to remember those who have came before me.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have to make food for a benefit on Saturday, taking off for state softball in Dickinson on Saturday afternoon. Sister in law plays for West Fargo. Heading to Fargo after the games and will be there til Monday morning then headed back across the state back to work, taking sure I take time to remember those who have came before me.

Well I would have bought a round if you would have made this Dickinson trip last weekend, but will be hanging at Mckenzie bay.:;:cheers

- - - Updated - - -

I still wear my double barrel shirt from that fund raiser for the disk golf thing you were raising money for.
Mrs johnr noticed they spelt Fairview wrong on the shirt though.haha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55