Missing dog

f7_2003_97x

Founding Member
Founding Member
My yellow lab went missing yesterday. Please keep your eyes open for me while out hunting or driving around this weekend please. His names Bruno. Bout 9 years old. Has grey face starting from age. Camo collar. No tags. He lost them chasing roosters. Granville area. 701 721 zero nine one six.
. IMG_0239.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is he quite a bit lighter/whiter and older looking than in that pic ? FWIW I had two dogs in my yard yesterday morning just when it was getting daylight one was a real light colored yellow lab. I opened the window and growled like a bear and they ran like hell and split up , The lab messed around on the highway for a while and finally disappeared into the ditch on the other side of the road. I'm close to an hour drive North east so he would have had to caught a ride if it was him.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like the rut is in full swing... I hope you find your dog, man.

Is he quite a bit lighter/whiter and older looking than in that pic ? FWIW I had two dogs in my yard yesterday morning just when it was getting daylight one was a real light colored yellow lab. I opened the window and growled like a bear and they ran like hell and split up , The lab messed around on the highway for a while and finally disappeared into the ditch on the other side of the road. I'm close to an hour drive North east so he would have had to caught a ride if it was him.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like the rut is in full swing... I hope you find your dog, man.

These were both males on the prowl for something, They both pissed on my garbage barrel out in the yard but they were too far away to see if they still had nuts.

f7_2003_97x

Founding Member
Founding Member
No, that pic is from this summer. just his face is grey really. thanks

Oh and mine has no nuts

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just didn't feel like typing "bump". Any news?

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure hope someone can locate him for you, or he finds his way home...

f7_2003_97x

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks guys. No sign yet. I have a feeling someone picked him up. Out of my yard.....

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not knowing where or what happened to my dog is One of the Top Ten WORST feelings I've ever had. Hope you get'em back!!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would throw down my jacket or something with your scent that is big enough for him to lay on where you parked the pickup or entered the field, Good chance he will eventually end up back there and the jacket will hold him. As good as they can smell and hear it's surprising that they even get lost but I suppose they get to chasing something and having too much fun.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88