Molar Root Canal......Yay...

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
hate the dentist have had a couple molars pulled which was very dumb, have had root canals and caps. have one post and cap done at grand forks face and jaw. would love to have the teeth i had pulled back. when i was in my 20s all of a sudden had trouble with my wisdom teeth the dentist pulled all 4 at once bleed for a week.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ding dong, the molar is gone. Stitches were working their way loose today. I finally feel almost to full strength. I don't think I've ever felt so good as when I woke up from anesthesia. That must be some really good stuff.

I tried one hydrocodone pill and I felt like tossing my cookies for 4 hours. Eff that stuff.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
no way anesthesia?? what the hell. I had two in the back i was so tired from the day and it was a late appt --- the doc is pulling and crunchin the tooth ---room was warm --- i nodded off on only novocaine. He looked at me like what the hell. All i know is the doc gets a good workout and my neck muscles do to.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
They said it was a a very large tooth with roots almost touching the sinus. I didn't argue.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88