Montana poacher banned for life

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Jail time and lots of it. Setting in a little room might make him think twice about doing it again, and getting him a big ugly boyfriend might help.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hes an idiot, he knew he was breaking the law over and over while taking advantage of those around him to feed his own selfish greed. He doesn't need anybody feeling sorry for him, he needs a reality check and more brain cells. Criminals should never get the satisfaction of coming anywhere near playing a victim, plain & simple.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Says he moved out of the state...who wants to bet he starts poaching in the state he lives in now.....he left because he's on the radar in MT.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what if someone that works with you goes out and does the some thing, do you think your employer should get charged also?? :;:huh Asking for a friend.
I guess when I first read it, it sounded like he was doing this as a guide, I thought he was leading other hunters to these trophies for the outfitters he worked for but going back it sounds like he personally killed everything and it really had nothing to do with guiding or outfitting. Kind of irrelevant info in the story.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84