More of ND's public land at stake

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Without a doubt! It’s in their platform that they want all public land sold to private entities. I can’t stand Daryl Lies on KFYR 550 and this issue coming up may only lead to more of his annoying voice....

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how some Republicans cherish and protect public lands and how some just want them all sold. Heck the governor in WY just tried to buy millions of acres which would be the biggest public land buy in generations but unfortunately got out bid. The only opposition to the land buy was because of budget shortfalls although this would have been paid for and generate money for state investment funds. ND is LAME when it comes to supporting hunters!
and getting more lame all the time.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perverts and money worshipers. Perverts and money worshipers. If it were not true you would have to guess which was which. ;:;bowdown money money money money;:;bowdown

The true measure of success is not money, but contentment.

Maverick

With No Trespass bill looming these topics are just as important!!!! We need more public land not less. Selling public land should be voted on by the people, not POLITICIANS. The only return of it hurts the PEOPLE of ND and the future of the great outdoors in our state. 9% compared to our neighbors 23.5% is an sad comparison considering our national heritage is based off of outdoor activity. I can't believe this is even being considered! What a slap in the face to every ND citizen that enjoys our great outdoors.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can promise you this. If a no trespass bill is passed I will personally see to it there is an initiated amendment on the ballot to present any future sales of public land including school trust land.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88