Mussel parasites

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will say one thing --- i have dock ducks pair of mallards. They are complete bums. I just wonder if they are not eating those dame zebras and then getting sick. This spring they looked good. IDK if its the hot weather or what they are not looking as sharp. But all they do is lay on the dock like a dog head down and sleep under the bench. Feed in late evening back in the am. Even in this heat.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The zebra mussels are an aquatic nuances species and I was posting an article that provided that mother nature is the best viable option when dealing with life that is good and bad when dealing with changes.
Fester got it, hence the jab, since the article needed to bring the covid virus that was unleashed unto the world is somehow relatable to the fresh water mussels parasites.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will say one thing --- i have dock ducks pair of mallards. They are complete bums. I just wonder if they are not eating those dame zebras and then getting sick. This spring they looked good. IDK if its the hot weather or what they are not looking as sharp. But all they do is lay on the dock like a dog head down and sleep under the bench. Feed in late evening back in the am. Even in this heat.
They are probably molting right now. That’s why they don’t look as good

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
The zebra mussels are an aquatic nuances species and I was posting an article that provided that mother nature is the best viable option when dealing with life that is good and bad when dealing with changes.
Fester got it, hence the jab, since the article needed to bring the covid virus that was unleashed unto the world is somehow relatable to the fresh water mussels parasites.
Your article isn't about zebra mussels..

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Your article isn't about zebra mussels..
I read an article about mussels....
I Bet Brock could find a way to fleece North Dakotans for some sort of bullshit study to justify mussel cwd...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't read any of it, but would guess dead or sick zebra mussels is a good thing.

The gulf of Mexico was expected to never recover for at least 50 years after the BP oil spill, guess what happened, science was wrong, and mother nature cured it within one short season.

Really makes me trust our government even more.

Al Gore is a God...

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I didn't read any of it, but would guess dead or sick zebra mussels is a good thing.

The gulf of Mexico was expected to never recover for at least 50 years after the BP oil spill, guess what happened, science was wrong, and mother nature cured it within one short season.

Al Gore is a God...
I agree with you but I thought they just sprayed shit on the oil to sink it to the ocean floor? I thought by doing this they were hoping they could drill for it again in a billion years? I believe some was also sprayed with something that would also "eat" the oil. Either way Al Gore should move to China...he is their best marketing tool.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Al Gore is a God...
Yep and that was the point I was making with the mother nature analogy, hmmm :unsure: perhaps being a liberal does drop one's iq down? I knew you would get just like fester did with his poking the bear rhetoric remarks.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are probably molting right now. That’s why they don’t look as good
Is it normal form them to hang out on the dock. Watch me drink a beer and talk to them using calls from you tube on my phone.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
The article is about native freshwater mussels it has nothing to do with zebra mussels.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18