My pillow

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't take any pictures, mrs johnr was in a huff after the 7 hour car ride, snow in the driveway, dog poop near the walk thru door, and then the pillows shredded and everywhere. I took the dog out for a run while she and the kids cleaned up everything but the shit by the door, that was left for me.

She kept one of the big pillows that was just mostly ruined and is going to try to stuff the guts into a pillow case and sew it shut.

For $89 plus shipping I don't feel as though I am out a huge investment, like the pair of leather boots of mrs johnrs he ruined back in the puppy days that apparently cost $350...

No pictures guys, I didn't even think to take any I guess, but don't disbelieve my story as it is true even without the pictures. I am a liar, and a cheat, but this story is true.
Don't doubt your story at all JR, just would be funny ( for us ) to see the mess and the poor little dog acting innocent!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
mrs johnr took yesterday off to finish up some Christmas cookies, and I guess that innocent little GSP decided to help himself to some cookies when she went to the bathroom. I am not sure who she is madder at, the dog or me for having this damn naughty dog.

I hope it warms up a bit so he can spend more time in the yard getting rid of that damn GSP energy.

VDAWG

Founding Member
Founding Member
+1 for the Tempurpedic pillow. After trying all kinds of "cheap" pillows and still persistent neck pain, decided to drop some coin on a high end pillow. I nearly pucked when I got the sticker shock , but it was 100% worth it! Haven't had a sore neck since.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I admit I should probably throw my old feather pillow out and get something new. The problem is the pillow has been all over the place for the last 10 years. Before that it belonged to my grandma I qput on a pillow cover because the feathers are starting to come out. I have to take my pillow every where I go because if I don't I can't sleep very well and get migraines.
Does anyone else have this problem with a security pillow?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
mrs johnr took yesterday off to finish up some Christmas cookies, and I guess that innocent little GSP decided to help himself to some cookies when she went to the bathroom. I am not sure who she is madder at, the dog or me for having this damn naughty dog.

I hope it warms up a bit so he can spend more time in the yard getting rid of that damn GSP energy.

I thought I got away from the naughtiness of a gsp by getting a vizsla. They're cut from the same cloth. If we pulled half the stuff they do, we'd be the ones kicked out to the garage.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya something about the sale prices have to have a time limit as their's go on constantly. Then the warranty thing is we would have to pay the freight back to them and that is not how it is worded in their warranty supposedly.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That guy is just a sour puss. His pillows suck

thorson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I disagree they are ALL IT AND A BAG OF CHIPS! Well worth the cash! Best pillow I have ever owned. Bought some after a neck fusion surgery on advice from my doc. Still holding up like new after three years.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
(Valley News Live) The Minnesota based business MyPillow is under some scrutiny from its customers and now the Better Business Bureau is stepping in to lower the product's rating down to an 'F.'

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/BBB-gives-an-F-rating-to-MyPillow-409426775.html

So the "journalist" doing the story went to the people competing directly with my pillow for an "expert opinion" on why my pillow sucks? Seems legit. They sure are turning out some quality reporters these days.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
looks like my pillow is making national news tonight which is on right now. Coming up. Sounds like they are going from an A+ rating to an F. Will have to watch and see.....

- - - Updated - - -

They went from an A+ rating to an F rating because of deceptive advertising.
We have one in the house. Not a big fan of it; lumpy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 9
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5