NAFA SALE!!! Time to make some money!!!............maybe.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
It might, I imagine the prices for carcass coyotes is gonna be down quite a bit next year. I had my fingers crossed the prices would be as high as the last sale, but I figured those prices couldn't hold forever.

- - - Updated - - -

These prices won't slow me down a bit though. I guess I will just by ribeyes instead of fillets. :)

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I GOT PAID TO KILL COYOTES!!!!!! not alot, BUT I GOT PAID TO KILL COYOTES HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm going to have a beer and toast the buyers! Now to redesign my shop to accommodate a new cable cutter, swagger, cable storage, and a trap prep area. SWEET!!!

coyotetrapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
my heavy's went over $100. I am happy with that. Not too good on the semi side. brought my average down in the 60's

and these were early coyotes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha-ha, no kidding KDM, once it's in your blood there is no getting it out. For stretchers I've really come to like the Top Lots, I picked some more up when I was in Sturgis to avoid the damn shipping costs. Depending on what you're looking to build for snares, I have a component list on my snare building thread of what I use.

Top Lot adjustables are really nice for coyotes.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a bad auction I averaged 70$ all my good ones went over 100 the rest were around 50 except for the red one. That went 2$ next time I get one of them I'm going to have a hard time putting it up.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations to all those shooting and trapping on your new beer money! Anyways, I don't get involved with the varmint side of things. I just want to express IMHO, Fur, Fish and Game is my absolute favorite outdoor rag. It is REAL. down to earth and covers all aspects of our outdoor pursuits. If you guys and gals ain't subscribed, you're missing out.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Account PDF Reports for the June auction are now available.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations to all those shooting and trapping on your new beer money! Anyways, I don't get involved with the varmint side of things. I just want to express IMHO, Fur, Fish and Game is my absolute favorite outdoor rag. It is REAL. down to earth and covers all aspects of our outdoor pursuits. If you guys and gals ain't subscribed, you're missing out.

Alright, I just signed up for a subscription. We'll give it a year and see how it is....always looking for good magazines. One of my favorites, although not outdoor related, is Family Handyman. Popular Science is cool too.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well that PDF report is sure helpful in explaining the sale. Had to print out the grading descriptions to match up with the report. Just another step in the effort to figure this fur thing out.

- - - Updated - - -

What's this magazine I supposedly subscribed to mentioned on my receipt?????

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The magazine is International trapper. It's actually a pretty good read. Lots of fur handling and grading tips. Worth the 10 bucks.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cool!! I think I might have seen a copy or two at the Bismarck get together this spring. Is it a quarterly issue or semi annual or what??

Thanks JMF!!!

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure they had a few copies at the spring rondy. To be honest I'm not even sure how often in comes, I think it's semi annual but I can't say for sure. I check when I get home.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80