Nazis in South Dakota

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
8tccpp.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^???? Maybe the only Tarantino movie I can stand.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You let one group fly their flag, you gotta let em all
I was wondering how long you'd hold out...:(( This is a Christian Nation with tolerance for other beliefs): Celebrating evil and the use of Liberty to destroy Liberty wasn't considered or conceptualized hence the retarded 19A: :p IMHO the Amendments become increasingly weak after the 5th.

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
What an embarrassment. We just celebrated the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings and these little pussies are going to celebrate what the greatest generation fought and died for. These little boys are playing dress up.

Mr. Pike

Established Member
What an embarrassment. We just celebrated the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings and these little pussies are going to celebrate what the greatest generation fought and died for. These little boys are playing dress up.
My grandpa had a cousin who died in Normandy about a month after the D-Day invasion. Watched Private Ryan again the other day. That show always brings tears to my eyes.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wondering how long you'd hold out...:(( This is a Christian Nation with tolerance for other beliefs): Celebrating evil and the use of Liberty to destroy Liberty wasn't considered or conceptualized hence the retarded 19A: :p IMHO the Amendments become increasingly weak after the 5th.

I was always against flying any flag other than the state n American in front of government buildings

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is that Ray Epps up front once again? 🤣
It would be super interesting if they broke a law and were arrested and their identities were made public... Im guessing they arent 'directly' federal employees, but Id bet they arent local either. Probably funded by some NGO and sent around the country to stir things up. I wonder if any of them vote democrat... lol

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 4
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1