Nazis in South Dakota

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be super interesting if they broke a law and were arrested and their identities were made public... Im guessing they arent 'directly' federal employees, but Id bet they arent local either. Probably funded by some NGO and sent around the country to stir things up. I wonder if any of them vote democrat... lol
That's what I was thinking. I'm betting they were careful for that not to happen.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be super interesting if they broke a law and were arrested and their identities were made public... Im guessing they arent 'directly' federal employees, but Id bet they arent local either. Probably funded by some NGO and sent around the country to stir things up. I wonder if any of them vote democrat... lol
George Soros sent them up, they all vote democrat.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've noticed all this bullshit getting pumped hard into my Facebook feed lately. It used to be just things I was interested in, fishing, dirty jokes n beer, funny memes, and nerdy science shit. Now it's constant black culture, transgender, Palestine/Israel, and my cool science pages I used to follow have started going the way of discovery and history channel to appease the idiots for clicks.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've noticed all this bullshit getting pumped hard into my Facebook feed lately. It used to be just things I was interested in, fishing, dirty jokes n beer, funny memes, and nerdy science shit. Now it's constant black culture, transgender, Palestine/Israel, and my cool science pages I used to follow have started going the way of discovery and history channel to appease the idiots for clicks.
Facebook is a complete shit show. Drop that shit and never look back man.

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
A serious question. Who are these pussies that show up for these things? I can say that I have never heard anyone I know talking this kind of shit. I know plenty of racist people, but I have never heard anyone talk about being nazi or spreading this shit. Does anyone know someone that does?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 47