NCAA bracket on here?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
took longer to make my Espn account then to fill out the bracket that is how much i know basketball

yup, would rather watch paint dry. At my old office we did the yahoo pools, was more interesting to see who wins when you are "betting" on some teams.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't watched one college BB game this year... I know it has relatively nothing to do with submitting a bracket. I don't think I'm going to be in the top 5, but I'll guarantee ya I won't be in the bottom 5 either!

I'd be happy winning one of those Farrah Fawcett swimsuit posters I remember back from 1978.. :;:cheers

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish I was going to new york this weekend. Would be fun to watch the finals in that venue.

Since it is my bosses son wrestling we have watched the whole first round on the computer today he had to wrestle a pig tail right away this morning and now just upset the number 10 guy. Some good matches in the first round overall.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since it is my bosses son wrestling we have watched the whole first round on the computer today he had to wrestle a pig tail right away this morning and now just upset the number 10 guy. Some good matches in the first round overall.

thats awesome.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who had middle Tennessee beating Michigan I know I didn't

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh my! What a final game.... what a final minute of play!!! I thought that was going to overtime and Villanova losing it in the end.

I also thought nobody could outscore BotnoJoe, who was wayyyyyy out in front of the pack with his bracket selections! I had no idea who would be the favorite in the tourney because I don't watch much basketball outside of H.S. tourneys in March. My brother said he was going to pull for Villanova, so that's who I added to my bracket. The only one of forty to choose them??? WHOA!!!

:;:cheers:;:cheers:;:cheers

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Few years ago i would be really pissed but as basketball has become nearly un watchable i dont really care at least Duke did not win

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha congrats up Y'oars! I figured out I had no chance to win either way so I was rooting for ya being the only one to pick villanova!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
You were so far in front, BotnoJoe, that I didn't think anyone could catch up. You had every round pegged! ;:;bowdown

They said online that less than 1% of the people even picked Villanova. That was my first bracket, but I didn't believe they could power through the tourney so I entered once more and went with Kansas. Except, Kansas seems to choke more so than all other teams combined.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Crazy good championship game!

Gratz Up Y'oars.

I'll pm you to get your info.

I just got the 1st 100 NDA decals in the mail too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11