Nd aim 2017 ??

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
Sounds like a great format but way to easy for cheaters. How hard is it to take two or three different angled pictures on say a 26 inch walleye. Then say a team actually does catch 3 of the exact size fish, let's say 25 inches legitimately. How many dirty looks and behind the back chatter amongst other anglers is there gonna be. Anything is better than a kill tourney but seems way to easy for the few greedy people out there.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
You read Jim's post right? I do believe that fish scales are like finger prints. Then again, I'm not an ichthyologist but I do have a zoology degree.

Smuscha

We fished all the events and people you tell its a catch and record always ask how people dont cheat. Well honestly i dont aee how you could. Your given a bump board with a serial number, your given a memory card for pictures and if the pictures are not correct and they have strict instructions the pictures are booted and the fish dosent count. As far as 3 pictures of the same fish they would definitely notice. We

revolutionz

★★★ Legendary Member
I'd like to try this maybe next year, I'm not sure. I've never fished tournaments before, I just got a boat this spring that I could realistically use for this. How does a guy get started in these kinda things? Better to be a co/teammate with someone more experienced first? Or just find preferred fishing partner and go for it?

lipripper24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just grab a reliable friend instead of looking for someone you guys can learn together and get er done.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to try this maybe next year, I'm not sure. I've never fished tournaments before, I just got a boat this spring that I could realistically use for this. How does a guy get started in these kinda things? Better to be a co/teammate with someone more experienced first? Or just find preferred fishing partner and go for it?
I agree. Jump in head first. Whether you win or lose tremendously you'll be addicted.

RangerNation81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just go for it!!! The group of guys that fished last year are some great guys!! Most of will take the time and talk and share some tips or just shoot the shit!! A guy can learn so much just by talking with most of the teams! Jump in a boat with your fishing partner and have fun that's all that matters

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88