New guy

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are wrong sir. I was paid through the Bush era, Obama era, and so on. I was NEVER paid by Biden! And also, I paid MY own way! I don't need the govn't money, I did so by myself.

Great thing is that I worked for all you taxpayers but I didn't see or take a dime, paid my own way.

2001 until 2021...

I want to welcome you to our community.....but something is awfully fishy. And it has nothing to do with a hot bite. If I'm wrong......welcome Brek! The story you tell though just doesn't sit right and my gut tells me something's awry.....

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want to welcome you to our community.....but something is awfully fishy. And it has nothing to do with a hot bite. If I'm wrong......welcome Brek! The story you tell though just doesn't sit right and my gut tells me something's awry.....
Right. Doctors are known for pisspoor penmanship, not pisspoor grammar. I don't think I have ever heard of a Doctorate of Surgery degree before now.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right. Doctors are known for pisspoor penmanship, not pisspoor grammar. I don't think I have ever heard of a Doctorate of Surgery degree before now.

Did my 1st 4 years of Med school at UND and then the last 3 at U of M. Doctorate surgeon if you guys really need to know. My father died and through the GI bill, me enlisted as well, got paid for most of this. Years served were 2001 through 2021, lots of online and lots and lots of homework. In case you forensic people want to know is that I had leave throughout the course of my 20. I was full active.

Now some of you will understand when I said I just got out of college...took me 20 years but I graduated. Couple decades yes indeed.

Kinda why I am a little bit of a smartass is because I love to watch most of you guys bicker back and forth but all in good fun and friends. Glad I could be a member.

Also why I couldn't ever post and keep up because for almost 20 years I didn't have access. Now that I am out and doing what I do I love this site!!

Doctorate of Surgery degree before now.
"lots of online" but never time to post? "for almost 20 years I didn't have access"? Seems flat odd........

Again, welcome Brek if I'm wrong!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, I was actually out hunting today...holy shit a guy can't take a day off with you forensic peps haha. Glad I am being tracked throughout my days. I normally take short walks to the fridge in the mornings, then I get my diaper on and get dressed so I don't shit myself when I bow hunt because buck fever gets me every time.

Okay, long story short. I bought 3 more rifles today and then went bow hunting and tagged out. Bought a couple Christian Arms, one in .22-250 and .270. Then I bought a Kimber 84 in .308. Put on top Vortex Razor's HSR-5i...sighting in tomorrow with Hornady.

Is that okay guys that I go to my farm and sight in or do I need to provide a time frame? Usually I get done pooping at 7AM, have some coffee and poop again at 8....then I'm good to go.
If I have your kinda money I’m taking those fence post(Christian) guns back and buying some custom guns. I do use and like the vortex I would be going right to the tangent theata. Might as well pick up a full kit of swaro optics while your getting your money back for the fence posts.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agree with those who wonder.
But it does create some time away from UND hockey that is 4 to 4 with 3 minutes left. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Seems to have a lot of time, monies maybe some knowledge and in time it will come out one way or the other. not my style. Now 2 minutes left. db

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Super accurate maybe a Ruger model one in 22-250. now 47 seconds. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
over time hope better than last night. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did do summer work this summer and did save a few $1000 with the hopes of getting an 1885 Win. in 45-70 with the plan of shooting a buffalo at 1000 yards like the old days.
With a drop of maybe 10 feet at 500 yards i decided a Ruger model 1 with one of those long scopes (Malcolm} in 300 Weatherby shell would be better. 2–3-foot drop and not sure what at 1000 yards. Need to work on that.

So now to find a shootable buffalo at 1000 yards. Anybody got one in their back yard?
Prefer a bull with some record breaking horns. Will give the meat away as i like beef. db-2

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did do summer work this summer and did save a few $1000 with the hopes of getting an 1885 Win. in 45-70 with the plan of shooting a buffalo at 1000 yards like the old days.
With a drop of maybe 10 feet at 500 yards i decided a Ruger model 1 with one of those long scopes (Malcolm} in 300 Weatherby shell would be better. 2–3-foot drop and not sure what at 1000 yards. Need to work on that.

So now to find a shootable buffalo at 1000 yards. Anybody got one in their back yard?
Prefer a bull with some record breaking horns. Will give the meat away as i like beef. db-2
there is a herd by Jamestown I hear, pick one and have fun.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
DB, you can come to the farm and shoot one, $6k for the buff and $1500 deposit to cover the damages when he charges through the fencing after you piss him off with your 1000 yard shot

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
db-2 I have an 1885 highwall in 45/70. The action is strong enough to push a 405 gr hard cast way way up. However my favorite load is a 300 gr Hardcastle out of a Saeco mold pushed at 2100 fps. I have a Creedmoor sight, but it's short and only takes me to 450 yards. My longest shot on deer with it is 258 yards.

Oh and welcome Brek. I enjoyed your sister had been your brother bit. It was humorous, but isn't it a sick world when this crap actually happens. Well let me rephrase that sick people when a guy really thinks he is female, or the other way around?

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
thanks for the advice/offer. Is there still a white buffalo in that herd by Jamestown?
Have not consider the color if that would make a difference in my ability for a true shot. dB

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
pg:
Would need at least that weight as the bullet (45-70) at that distance will probably enter the buffalo at 90 degrees. db

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member

Nothing wrong with Tatonka meat DB. Just cook it slow on medium heat and it will be great. ...rockon...
I heard there are quite a few Tatonka's in Yellowstone and a few big bulls that have been pushing/throwing some dumb tourist around. :eek: You will have to take a long yardage shot to reach them though from out of the park. ...rofl...

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes BBJ, i am sure those on here can find me, just need to work with the rifle to bring my ability up to that's rifle's ability.
Need to quit viewing coffee for now to focus on this. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 331
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 80