New predator in ND? 😳

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
129A0204-00E2-40D4-96AC-219DEEF87812.jpeg

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea I think that’s a fake elk. Possibly just a gut pile placed on antlers to bait the creature in….they better be careful with the baiting laws we have 😬

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks trip for the laugh never a dull moment in trip's mind 🤣
Haha when I came across the picture originally I laughed way harder than I probably should have. I showed my kids and they all laughed they’re asses off too. We have a joke in my home the kids chuckle about….. there’s actually 3 genders…… men, women, and Elmo. No one actually knows what the hell elmo is? Maybe we all needed a good laugh 🤷‍♂️😂 if you can’t laugh and joke over the dumb shit in life you aren’t doing it right 😂

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha when I came across the picture originally I laughed way harder than I probably should have. I showed my kids and they all laughed they’re asses off too. We have a joke in my home the kids chuckle about….. there’s actually 3 genders…… men, women, and Elmo. No one actually knows what the hell elmo is? Maybe we all needed a good laugh 🤷‍♂️😂 if you can’t laugh and joke over the dumb shit in life you aren’t doing it right 😂
1_Mtd1m_NUf3umVThQ6zmltg.gif

Yes pat was also able to make it from a skit to his/her own movie

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed trip,i cant help myself laughing my ass off at this dude and his fart machine video's in central park,f ing hilarious but oh the belly laughs,funny watching people scatter after he drops a big wet fart,no crop dusting allowed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 200
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69