Newest craze . Snorting condoms .

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AwAA&usg=AOvVaw3DnLf3rLxrK1w04M-hv6eT&ampcf=1

- - - Updated - - -

Might I make a suggestion?
condom-ads-006.jpg

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
Are we doomed as a society? This really makes me wonder...

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you lookup "dickhead" on google,this is the pic that pops up....

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
And people thought us baby boomers would be in trouble because of lead paints, asbestos, and many other things that we were raised around. I think all of these kids must have been dropped on their heads or something.
Maybe they should get a job and they wouldn't be so bored. But then again that would involve work and that isn't going to happen.
To me the root cause of most of this is parenting or should say lack of parenting as too many wanted to be their child's best friend rather than their parent. Also they didn't want to break their child's spirit.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bike helmet 100% from training wheels to date? Check.

Asbestos and lead-paint chip free from birth to present? Check.

Life absent leaded crystal stemware and mercury cured beaver fur? Check.

Near real-time access to every shred of spoken and written expression of data from the time Homo-Sapien became bi-pedial? Check.

All of the above, and lots more yet IQ and intellect continue to be mutually exclusive. Check.

- - - Updated - - -

And people thought us baby boomers would be in trouble because of lead paints, asbestos, and many other things that we were raised around.

Beat me to it and I'm not even a Boomer.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next you will need proper ID and fill out a form to purchase condoms because of this. Then people are going to need to resort to plastic wrap and duct tape because it is easier.

- - - Updated - - -

so is this a case of natural selection or an issue with lack/losing attempt at population control?

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Here i was hoping this was a April fools post from yesterday.... FML, what fucking world do we live in?

campchef

Honored Member
I recommend removing all cautionary warning labels on all purchasable items and let nature take its course.

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm just wondering how does one think up this stuff? A couple of guys sitting around and one say bet you cant snort a condom up your nose and pull it out your mouth. Bet I can and there you have it.

Could be worse, wait could it be??

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I blame the Jack-ass show. Shooting a bottle rocket out your ass, IV line with vodka, ect and putting that on TV... Ok, so it's not entirely their fault.

I was talking with a couple other parents a month or so ago, they were talking about some of the stupid shit teens were doing. A cross on your back with ice covering it then suran wrapped,tide pods, alcohol soaked tampon up the ass, ect....

God give me the strength and ability to keep my kids away from this stupidity.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When I was a little kid my mom put a thermometer in my mouth to take my temp. Well I did bite on it and that there thermometer broke and in those days they were filled with mercury besides the glass. Mom came over to check on it and then chew my butt for breaking it as she took it out. My thoughts were about the mercury. Not sure if her thoughts were anything except I broke it. But here I am 60 years later. Survive of the strong. db

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was a little kid my mom put a thermometer in my mouth to take my temp. Well I did bite on it and that there thermometer broke and in those days they were filled with mercury besides the glass. Mom came over to check on it and then chew my butt for breaking it as she took it out. My thoughts were about the mercury. Not sure if her thoughts were anything except I broke it. But here I am 60 years later (AND STILL WONDERING ABOUT IT). Survive of the strong. db

fixed.

When I was in 7th grade science, our teacher had a little container with liquid mercury, and would let us hold it, etc. Pretty neat. Really oddly heavy, is how I remember it.

Fast forward 35 years and I'm surprised people don't die from reading the word "mercury".

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can a person be disowned from the "Millennial" group? I have become embarrassed and ashamed to be associated with that title

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 198
  • This month: 168
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57