Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xflfan69

Should the NFA be done away with? Why can people own pistols, and rifles, but not an sbr? Why are mufflers on a car okay but supressors on a gun are not? Why is a piece of velcro on a stock make it into a brace and therefore it is legal on a pistol? I feel like these are infringing on the second amendment. What do you think?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should the NFA be done away with? Why can people own pistols, and rifles, but not an sbr? Why are mufflers on a car okay but supressors on a gun are not? Why is a piece of velcro on a stock make it into a brace and therefore it is legal on a pistol? I feel like these are infringing on the second amendment. What do you think?

You probably don't like HOA's either you heathen!! ;:;rofl

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do think they should get rid of it or at least allow surpressors and short barreled weapons. I'm not sure if fully automatic weapons should be legal. I do think that the ability to register older war bring back machine guns should be allowed again. Saddens me to hear of those weapons being destroyed simply because they cannot be registered.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a double edged sword, everything I shoot is through a can, yes I have SBR's, yes I've had better training than any LEO, SWAT, or any other civilian thing you can think of, it's called earning an MOS of 8541 that not a whole hell of a lot of individuals on the planet have. Can my kids be responsible enough to have the shit I've accumulated when I'm gone? I hope so, they learned only one way, do I think everyone should have that "right" ? No. This country is so fucked up, I've lived all over the world and there's a reason I moved back home after retiring but unless you've lived abroad, you have no idea what kind of dipshits are out there, you think you know but unless you've been there, you have no idea.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why can't I won a tank? The "arms" we need to keep a well regulated (regulated = supplied, outfitted) militia are same one the military's have.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84