NFL News (Vikings)

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
My family is voiceless right now....OMG what a football game. We never win these.....!!!!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
He catches that ball and his feet hit the ground with 4 seconds left at the 30 yard line. Still a good chance he gets out of bounds for a forbath field goal attempt and likely miss. So, stupid defensive play or not, that's a helluva offensive play. Nonetheless... yippee Kai aye mother fucker!!!!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speechless .....They're already calling it the Minneapolis Miracle.....

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tend to not take professional sports very seriously, so I went hunting this afternoon. To no avail. :mad:

And recorded the game.

Only to accidentally hear on the radio that the Vikes were up 17-0 at one point, before I killed the radio. So I get home and hit play on the DVR, enjoying the run-up to 17-0. By the middle point of the 4th quarter I was damn near ready to throw my remote through the TV screen. WOW, what an ending and even better that the Vikes were on the good side of what's going to be a very long-lasting game of the year kind of ending.

FWIW, that toss-up pass of Keenum is why I'm probably not as high on him as a lot of Viking fans. He's had Thielen and Diggs and Rudolph helping cover-up the fact that he does that 2-3 times a damn game. It really bit them in the derriere today, and will again next week if he continues to do that.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow I thought for sure this was another epic collapse by our beloved purple but they some how pulled a turd stained something out of their arses. This can only mean one thing, an even bigger collapse and choke job is coming next week or god forbid in the Super Bowl. If only Carson Wentz was healthy the pain would be reduced by watching him shred the Vikes like ripping the band-aid off quickly.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Originally Posted by Joe If you want to drive to the coleharbor bar an hour after the NFC championship game to payout $100 for a packer Super Bowl appearance, I'll be there. For a bonus, I'll hand out an extra 5 grand if the vikings win the NFC championship game. Also, if spielman is still the vikings gm on April 28th, come by again for another $500

So if the Packers don't make it I get 1000 dollars 99 to 1 odds pay that way I will take that bet and know right where the bar is. 2 hour drive out of principle I will do it.

Kurt it looks like you are one win away from winning $$$$$$$$

Last edited:

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Only one other time do I remember the Vikes getting things to go their way. I think 2009 vikes vs 49ers during the regular season. They simply do not get breaks like that, ever. Great win!
SKOL!

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
It wasn't easy breesy but what a game!!

25353901_10155959269162836_424794567416269054_n.jpg

Dilly Dilly, we're goin' to Philly!!

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally a win!! On another note...I don't think I ever recall the Vikings, Wild, and T- Wolves EVER having home games on the same day, with in a few hours of each other even. T-wolves and Wild play on the same day a lot but not all 3! That is like 100,000 attendees. Pretty sure the light rail down there changed their name to HEAVY rail yesterday! Bet MSP was a busy place yesterday!
A lot of local connections yesterday in Mpls- St. Paul
Vikings- Thielen- Detroit Lakes
T- Wolves- Tyus Jones- has ties to family in ND/Mn
Wild- UND recruit, Zac Parise. Matt Cullen. Moorhead native
Vancouver Canucks- UND recruits, Troy Stecher and rookie of year candidate Brock Boeser.
Did I miss anyone?

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well as good as it was this game will be on the "best of" games ever,BUT it didn't need to end this way if dickweed horvarth didn't miss that 49yd field goal attempt the queens would've floated and ran the clock out,nothin wrong with some drama tho....

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well as good as it was this game will be on the "best of" games ever,BUT it didn't need to end this way if dickweed horvarth didn't miss that 49yd field goal attempt the queens would've floated and ran the clock out,nothin wrong with some drama tho....

So are you saying Case's ill advised throw which ended in an interception and also a blocked punt had nothing to do with it? More momentum was shifted to the Saints with those 2 plays than a missed field goal, impo.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88