NFL News (Vikings)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
How are the Vikings doing? I took this year off ya know. I am protesting the protest. Can’t handle privileged arrogant racist calling me a racist.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
fine until this coming sunday. db

Johnr I was watching them in the 60s and would get upset when I missed the opening few minutes due to church.
Now for some reason I really do not care much. Maybe old and other things become important but I guess it would be fine if they did move on and if not, well then the eagles will move on. Just wish Wentz was there.

Last edited:

Josh S.

Founding Member
Founding Member
It will be a close game it will all come down to who's defense will step up to the plate and make 2 or 3 real big plays. also the special teams will be a big factor in this game as well. ;:;popcorn:;:duel

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes have all the momentum and drive to beat the eagles now, the vikes have summoned the gods of Valhalla to bring down the mighty skol. The eagles haven't played a team like the vikes all year.
For some reason it seemed to me Zimmer played conservative on defense knowing that Brees is a magician when it comes to picking apart a pass rush. I think Zimmer rushed brees 4 times all game this won't be the same type of defensive scheme against the eagles. The saints are an experienced team with a qb who broke the record for completion percentage that Bradford set last year.
Vikes win by 10

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I wanna know is what happened to Joe? Ooooooooooooh Jooooooeeeee, where are you? I'll bet he's NOT in the Coal Harbor bar this Sunday night, and IF he is, he WILL NOT have the $6k he spouted off about!!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lets not forget that the queens also has the great norskie god of winter "Uller" looking over them....SKOL!

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tom Brady is laughing his ass off looking at the list of other Quarterbacks still in the playoffs. Might as well size that ring the same as last years.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
How are the Vikings doing? I took this year off ya know. I am protesting the protest. Can’t handle privileged arrogant racist calling me a racist.

Cool. Thanks.

Have you not gotten your 5 minutes of attention today?

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings fan through and through and hope they beat whoever if they get there, but I must say I love watching Brady, Belichick, Gronk, and the rest of the Patriots just plain outsmart and outplay most everyone. Never understood the haters, I think it's something that I'm glad I got to witness during my lifetime.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings fan through and through and hope they beat whoever if they get there, but I must say I love watching Brady, Belichick, Gronk, and the rest of the Patriots just plain outsmart and outplay most everyone. Never understood the haters, I think it's something that I'm glad I got to witness during my lifetime.

If they are so smart why have they found it necessary to cheat to beat their opponents? I know this was years ago but we know that most drug addicts, thieves , and cheaters don't quit once they are caught they just find better ways to hide it.
This was far and away the worst scandal in Patriots history. In a way it tarnished the team’s legacy as one of the best dynasties in NFL history. In a game against the New York Jets in 2007, New England was caught videotaping the Jets’ play-call signals. After a thorough investigation, the league determined that this was a common practice for the Patriots from 2002–07, which was during the peak of their success.
Commissioner Roger Goodell responded by fining the Patriots $250,000, taking away a first-round draft choice, and fining head coach Bill Belichick $500,000. On a side note, Josh McDaniels, a Belichick disciple, was caught filming the practices of the San Francisco 49ers while he was the head coach of the Denver Broncos. The apple apparently doesn’t fall very far from the tree in New England.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member

No doubt Brady is one of the best to ever play the game....but he's by far the biggest crybaby to also have ever played the game. What a princess he is whining to the refs all the time. Take the skirt off Tom! That and the patriots have been officially caught cheating twice, likely have gotten away with a lot more.

eliminator

Honored Member
it is funny as we are in arizona right now and the news down here were saying that he may be here next year and wherever he goes Keenum will go also. Will be interesting to wait and see what happens tho as the national news seems to lean toward the Giants so it will probably not be either one of them lol

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88