NFL News (Vikings)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is no doubt who is the goat, could you see the evil stare Drew Bledsoe was given the goat.
Skol!

- - - Updated - - -

Man you have to have some hate towards our country if the anthem doesn't give you chicken pimples.

- - - Updated - - -

TD!

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
8 1/2 minutes in:
Touchdown-signal-PROMO.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

16 1/2 minutes in 2nd
Touchdown-signal-PROMO.jpg

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Vikes have let me down so many times in the past I am not emotionally invested anymore. So them getting their ass kicked right now doesn't piss me off. However Zimmer and Shurmer sure failed in getting the team ready. Its one thing to get beat and another to get your ass kicked. Horrible performance. Good Season but you can tell they need more good players and coaching to be a true contender.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't believe coaching or players have anything to do with it. The eagle have the vikes number. Tom Brady and bill are going to kick the shit out of the eagles

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like Vikings met their match today. Philly's defense is much tougher than so many thought.
Like I said before anything can happen in the playoffs.
Vikes had a very good year can't deny that!

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah yes, Vikings let me down again. Good news tho, I'm able to catch 60 minutes and the Ellen game show now. F*@!

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am having a great time watching this game after so many Viking fans were bragging all week about playing in the Super Bowl in their home stadium. KFAN should be good to listen to tomorrow and hear all of Paul Allen’s excuses. They can cut the feed and put the movie “Heidi” anytime now.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few BIG plays led to 3 big TDs for the Eagles. The Vikings D needed to dominate, they didn't. The pick 6 was a GREAT play by Long, and then the fumble was a good play and a better defensive call. The shit block didn't help. The 3rd n 10 bomb the D line couldn't wrap up Foles.... and ballgame. It was a good year, would have been nice if they could've played a better game.

JUSTWINGNIT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya......I watched games all fucking year despite the anthem bullshit.... next year will be different for me.... lifetime vikes fan but holy hell. Not sure why I'm s uprised by it though. Happens all the time. Gonna have a lot more free time next year!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88