NFL News (Vikings)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
What did 2-can Tommy ever do that Kirk hasn't done?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds better to end it with Minnesotans SUCK!

Why is it windy in ND? Cause MT blows and......

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I'm sure CatDaddy is relieved his kids won't have to go through the torment of being a vikes fan for life. Eesh 😤

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
One good thing is the commentary was pleasantly unbiased compared to other games I've watched so far.
Who do you think is the best game commentator in the NFL? He's so good it's not even close as far as play by play analysis for BOTH teams, Tony Romo is such a pleasure to listen to especially when his John maddening comes out with the yellow lines.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Along with the indecision to run he had plenty of openings but his pocket presence is horrible. That was one thing that drove me crazy about kirk was some times instead of stepping up he would just clam up. There was a difference this year with how he was stepping up in the pocket and throwing people open. I am all for putting the rookie in to see what he has.
The bears had his number. They didn’t give him a pocket to step up into very often. They kept their lanes and didn’t run many stunts. They know if they can close the middle he will flush out and he is highly inaccurate on the run and doesn’t appear to want to tuck the ball away and run with it. With straight forward rushes as the general rule it quantifies how poorly the oline pass blocked

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's doesn't help that you are essentially a one dimensional qb, perhaps dobbs will improve in a couple weeks and hopefully JJ will be back by then. The play calling is terrible run run pass,.what happen to dobbs calling audibles at the line in the first few games? Was that a gimmick tactic to fool defense because he doesn't do that anymore. Ever since the second half of the saints this team has regressed every week, you woukd almost think the game is fixed and that the vikes are playing for draft picks. I know, I know that's ludicrous but one wonders what's going on in Minnesota

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Where's all the Dobbs lovers and Cousins haters? He should of had 6 picks and 2 td passes. ...rofl...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The vike fans are here, and we will arm chair it like every other sports fan and dobbs was an enigma to team but since then his achilles heel is showing which is the reason why 7 different teams have passed on his career. Being optimistic for the best is part of the process of finding a starting qb, but to throw 4 int in one game is unacceptable in my book. Whats happening with nick Mullens wasn't he the 2nd qb after KC?

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was worst Monday night game ever both sides and Queens just suck always will.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
favre as a viking.JPG

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gosh - being an NFL fan seems like a slog. 😝

I’m relieved that the football industry ticked me off over a decade ago and I walked away.

I guess I was not a fan in the true sense.

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If Green Bay wins on Sunday, they will be ahead of the Queens in the NFC North

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dobbs can’t read the field or throw outside the numbers. Half of his runs could have been easy passes. He also should have had a pick 6 the last game. Throw one of the young guys in and see what they got, might be the next purdy

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Where's all the Dobbs lovers and Cousins haters? He should of had 6 picks and 2 td passes. ...rofl...
Cousins would have choked...not saying Dobbs didn't.....so yeah vikings have 2 quarter backs that choke...dam they can sure pick them....I will give Dobbs more time though...Cousins has had plenty of that.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 325
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 173
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74