NFL News (Vikings)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was jj scrambling when he was hit or was it in the pocket? I ever did see the play when I watched the game heck they (o Connell) said that it was just a bruise on Monday.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would use a mid to low first round on him don’t know that he should be a top 10 pick. Once competition stepped up last year Colorado got exposed
He had NO LINE

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
jordan addison was carted of the field. Sooo time to start with the 2025 draft class. Looking like a top 5 kind of year.

Glad this is the year i decided to get back into fantasy give me some thing to do all season
This is one ABSOLUTELY snake-bitten franchise....shit never ends 🤦‍♂️

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a meniscus, not a ligament. Should be just fine.
They could either trim it which would be 1-2 month recovery or repair it which will probably take him out for the whole season...they won't know until they cut it open but trimming it would be akin to putting a bandaid on it...he's obviously super young and vikings aren't going anywhere anytime soon sadly enough especially with the news of Addison today..get it done right with JJ and let this roller coaster come to a halt FINALLY, good God.. Holding my breath for Addisons injury but assuming it's not good as I haven't seen it personally.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
They could either trim it which would be 1-2 month recovery or repair it which will probably take him out for the whole season...they won't know until they cut it open but trimming it would be akin to putting a bandaid on it...he's obviously super young and vikings aren't going anywhere anytime soon sadly enough especially with the news of Addison today..get it done right with JJ and let this roller coaster come to a halt FINALLY, good God.. Holding my breath for Addisons injury but assuming it's not good as I haven't seen it personally.
They said it was a full tear so it was repaired out for the season. Hope he pulls and an AP and comes back mvp season

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
They said it was a full tear so it was repaired out for the season. Hope he pulls and an AP and comes back mvp season
Yep just saw that myself..jeepers, not even a ligament tear and done for the year..oh well, what can ya do but say "next man up"..might be a long year!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn't too keen on him starting this year anyway. 15 year olds haven't faired well historically in the NFL. A year on the bench learning might end up being a good thing.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn't too keen on him starting this year anyway. 15 year olds haven't faired well historically in the NFL. A year on the bench learning might end up being a good thing.
Yea throwing him to the wolves right away might have been a crap shoot. C'mon Sam . . .

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck hinging your year on Darnold. YUCK!!!
Yea I know but unless they make a move, that's the hand dealt.

Don't know how mobile Sam is but better get on his bike unless O line has made big improvements.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea I know but unless they make a move, that's the hand dealt.

Don't know how mobile Sam is but better get on his bike unless O line has made big improvements.
I think there was a big misconception that the line was bad. By every metric they rank them they where top 10 last year when it came to pass blocking. Their fall off was run blocking

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 26