NFL News (Vikings)

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
None were available so there’s that….i guess they could have drafted the best ever since Brady was a seventh rounder. Maybe medication could help with your weird obsession
No medication can help....but I am sure your knee pads could use a refresh. Let me add he still chokes..my god my spell check took 7 times to correct from chock to choke..wtf... f the Grammer police..chock is easier.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, queens suck shit and you all hate admitting it

I don't care if the pack get to the playoffs and loose the game in the first half, all but eliminating the quuens from the playoffs is like the superbowl

Last edited:

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Saying "Best available" when describing Kirk Hisparentswere Cousins is the same as saying "That kid is the smartest kid with downs syndrome." He plays scared, and when told to blow on something, he takes his shirt off. All I need to know right there. He's an idiot.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
By all means fellas, please get rid of cousins. One of the guys last night or dobbs would be a great qb of the future for the vikes. They looked great last night against the team who almost lost to Carolina the week before

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So when did Cousins start playing on the defense? The game I watched last night lacked much of a defensive effort. GB receivers were wide open many times and stopping the run wasn't much different. I fail to see how Cousins had much to do with last night's loss

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The team started 1-4 with Kirk,jj,hock everyone mostly healthy. Then they rattled off a few one score wins vs teams in the rebuild process. Make excuses, point fingers, blame the refs all you want there are major issues somewhere that needs fixing

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's amazing that a little town from north dakota could produce 3 qbs that are on nfl teams. Perhaps Trey will get signed to one of those rebuilding teams and win the big game.

Jim Simmers

Established Member
Yeah cause if you need a burger you should be worth 70 million..for chocking...I should starve my kids..hmm good idea Oh and I get a feeling defense will score more than offense for some reason..just saying..hope not but have that feeling...Cousins almost chocked blowing through the horn..lady was helping him so he didn't though..that was nice of her.
Do you mean choking? I just dont know if chocking is something new?

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you mean choking? I just dont know if chocking is something new?
1000001941.jpg

Way to go jim

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Throw right now, this season, out of the argument. Does anyone besides me think Case Keenum deserved a second season in that system? He was 11-3 and went to the NFC championship for pete's sake. Anyone know what Kirk Cousins record as a starter was that season? He was 7-9. So they dump a guy who was 11-3 in his one and only season as a starter with the team for a guy who at the time had a 26-30 career record with his team, and lost his job TWICE to other QB's who are not even in the league anymore. If Case didn't deserve a second season, Kirk did not deserve a chance at all. There is NO hope.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Case Keenum was fun to watch at times, but he was in no way, shape, or form better than Cousins. He was continually getting bailed out by his receivers as he just threw the ball up into the air and left it for grabs. By far one of the luckiest performances I can remember.

Then again, every now and then I wish KC would just give one of his deeper route runners a chance rather than chucking it for a guaranteed turnover on downs.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Throw right now, this season, out of the argument. Does anyone besides me think Case Keenum deserved a second season in that system? He was 11-3 and went to the NFC championship for fucks sake. Anyone know what Kirk Cousins record as a starter was that season? He was 7-9. So they dump a guy who was 11-3 in his one and only season as a starter with the team for a guy who at the time had a 26-30 career record with his team, and lost his job TWICE to other QB's who are not even in the league anymore. If Case didn't deserve a second season, Kirk did not deserve a chance at all. There is NO hope. Arguing about the Vikings is all we have, but it is like trying to masterbate with your feet...it accomplishes nothing.
Nope Kase had a top o line, league best running back and the best overall defense in the league. He was no better then Brad Johnson or Trent dilfer and they both won super bowls behind top rated defenses. In the post season defenses and running games win playoff games, that's why I still think the bills are the best team in the afc.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question I have is, how come most of you guys haven't applied for the GM and or coaches positions??

...duel... ...rofl...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure hope jj McCarthy declares for the nfl draft, and we (vikes) are fortunate enough to get him. I think he would be a great fit for our offense under kirk cousins tutelage.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, queens suck shit and you all hate admitting it

I don't care if the pack get to the playoffs and loose the game in the first half, all but eliminating the quuens from the playoffs is like the superbowl
Wow, some Big expectations there.
Case Keenum was fun to watch at times, but he was in no way, shape, or form better than Cousins. He was continually getting bailed out by his receivers as he just threw the ball up into the air and left it for grabs. By far one of the luckiest performances I can remember.

Then again, every now and then I wish KC would just give one of his deeper route runners a chance rather than chucking it for a guaranteed turnover on downs.
Offensive line didn't give WR time to even get downfield.
Game is pretty easy for a defensive coordinator against them. Check them at the line and stick with them for 10 strides. No worry of the run, game over.
My bet is Jefferson and Addison will be down the road next yr. Hope not, but wouldn't blame them.
Coach should be gathering shopping carts in Mega Mall lot.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, some Big expectations there.

Offensive line didn't give WR time to even get downfield.
Game is pretty easy for a defensive coordinator against them. Check them at the line and stick with them for 10 strides. No worry of the run, game over.
My bet is Jefferson and Addison will be down the road next yr. Hope not, but wouldn't blame them.
Coach should be gathering shopping carts in Mega Mall lot.
Addison and Jefferson will most likely be back next year because they are both still on their rookie contracts. I believe Jefferson will be on his last year and Addison on his second so we (vikes) have that covered, we (vikes) still need a work horse running back and some help in our defense secondary and we would have a much better team next year.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 46
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14