NFL News (Vikings)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well the vikes will start Jalen hall for the last 2 games, but we do lose t. J. Hockenson for the rest of the season.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

I do hope mahomes isn't all talk with wanting to chase a legacy full of championship rings, I do believe that BB was what kept Tom brady from becoming the highest paid qb in the league. Tom at this moment is the greatest ball thrower ever to play the game, but he never was a qb with great physical talent. He had to work hard even on the off season to maintain the excellence that he possessed, there are many interviews with young receivers who woikd fly out to California to work out with Tom in the off season. What this video shows is that every qb that won a rings had things in common like great talent around them like receivers, rb, o line and a top 10 defense. Tom was an exception to that rule because he was willing to take less to stay on a team, with a system and coach who knew how to pick up young talent.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My teenager has more muscle on him then cousins..wtf ....they need to feed that guy.
download (2).jpeg

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Is your teenager worth 70 million
Yeah cause if you need a burger you should be worth 70 million..for chocking...I should starve my kids..hmm good idea Oh and I get a feeling defense will score more than offense for some reason..just saying..hope not but have that feeling...Cousins almost chocked blowing through the horn..lady was helping him so he didn't though..that was nice of her.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah cause if you need a burger you should be worth 70 million..for chocking...I should starve my kids..hmm good idea Oh and I get a feeling defense will score more than offense for some reason..just saying..hope not but have that feeling...Cousins almost chocked blowing through the horn..lady was helping him so he didn't though..that was nice of her.
Boy you really have an obsession with Kirk. Did he pick on you in high school or something? Might get some counseling for that.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Boy you really have an obsession with Kirk. Did he pick on you in high school or something? Might get some counseling for that.
Yes makes me sad...how are your knee pads get some new ones for Christmas? 😆

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes makes me sad...how are your knee pads get some new ones for Christmas? 😆
Nope I’m all for the best option at qb and you still haven’t been able to find a better one…… for some one who doesn’t have a team you sure do care a lot.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh yes..the list was above..must have been overlooked...best option would include non choker...don't really care...fun to work up guys that have knee pads lol

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh yes..the list was above..must have been overlooked...best option would include non choker...don't really care...fun to work up guys that have knee pads lol
None were available so there’s that….i guess they could have drafted the best ever since Brady was a seventh rounder. Maybe medication could help with your weird obsession

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fuck it put the passtronaught back in. Maybe let jj play qb he would have a better chance throwing it to him self.
Well, now we've seen the kid. Holds the ball way too long, can't make a decision, looks shell-shocked. Lose the last two and get the draft picks. We wouldn't go anywhere in the playoffs with this team and their injuries.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya the lions got hosed bad by the refs. Top ten draft pick get a qb to learn a couple year behind cousins. On to 2024. Seeing the lions make a run in the playoffs would be fun . Dan campbell might be crazy but he got his guys to believe

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 210
  • This month: 175
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 63