NFL News (Vikings)

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stopped a bar to have a couple beers.
4th quarter just beginning.
Was amazed at how some were SO worked up.
Mind blowing.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It’s a team sport, I don’t remember him being on any great defensive team ever
He still chokes......
How about Dak Prescott tonight..if only the vikings had such a good quarterback. 🤣
Kidding! I am not a Prescott fan..just thought I would rub it in a little. Go VIKES!

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well perhaps the vikes should have kept Jake browning around a little bit longer, he's doing a fantastic job with Cincinnati. How come the vikes didn't pick up Flacco? See you can't put all the blame on one individual, it's a team sport.

Jim Simmers

Established Member
Well perhaps the vikes should have kept Jake browning around a little bit longer, he's doing a fantastic job with Cincinnati. How come the vikes didn't pick up Flacco? See you can't put all the blame on one individual, it's a team sport.
Flacco is back on the Browns practice squad and is available to be signed but sounds like he isnt interested in leaving the Brownies.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
was pheasant hunting heard just the end of the game . Not surprised. Why is there a wr pushing the qb?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you're supposed to manage the game and turn the ball over in the red zone TWICE WTF are you doing? No sacks or INT in those situations. On the 2nd one he basically did BOTH. SMFH!!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
What does one expect out of Mullens? Not like a lengthy list of NFL coaches haven't already looked at the guy and said he's not an above average QB in the NFL.

The times when an NFL team does well after a well vetted QB goes down is very small.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
What does one expect out of Mullens? Not like a lengthy list of NFL coaches haven't already looked at the guy and said he's not an above average QB in the NFL.

The times when an NFL team does well after a well vetted QB goes down is very small.
I agree 100%......however, I'd advocate we have nothing to lose so let's see what Hall has so we can either continue to invest or not. I have to believe he's at least as good as a couple of lifetime backups.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't really been watching much for games, either busy doing other things or don't have correct TV subscriptions. My honest question is if KC was in how many of the recent losses could have been wins? I mean they have all been close games.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

How bout this expectation, when in the red zone, THROW IT AWAY! Up 14-3 JUST PLAY SMART!!

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kevin O'Connell is an idiot, needs to go down the road. Has no clue how to manage a game. Kirk is the only reason he has been kept on this long, kinda making him look good.
Vikings haven't kept a backup quarterback long enough to know what they are even capable of. Look at some of the Packers QB's, how long they road the pine before got playtime.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't really been watching much for games, either busy doing other things or don't have correct TV subscriptions. My honest question is if KC was in how many of the recent losses could have been wins? I mean they have all been close games.
Honestly with the way he was play before the injury all of them. I’m still thinking there would have been a L in there some where but the qb play has been so sub standard it’s hard to say.

I’m not giving up on Koc yet I’m more critical of the gm he better get some picks right this year. Ipj has been a hit but first rounders need to perform

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Honestly with the way he was play before the injury all of them. I’m still thinking there would have been a L in there some where but the qb play has been so sub standard it’s hard to say.

I’m not giving up on Koc yet I’m more critical of the gm he better get some picks right this year. Ipj has been a hit but first rounders need to perform
Also needs to get some of these contracts done or it will be a full rebuild. I’m still upset that after last year he didn’t go out and get the 2 or 3 guys need for a Super Bowl run. Doesn’t matter anymore since Kirk went down but still should have went for it this season

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The vikes defense isn't much better then last year, we definitely have some young talent on offense that's been surprising. Jordan Addison is leading the class of 23 rookies WR in touchdowns. He's stepped up when JJ was out, so had jj been healthy all season it's doubtful he would have gotten the td touches he did. Offense has been exceptional overall this year, had KC been healthy there is absolutely no doubt we could have went undefeated after going 1-4.
Do you think Trey Lance, Jake Browning, and I think Mac Jones will be leaving new England this season, or gamble on a late pick qb?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 157
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55